Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more from the same set. These vintage Gina shoes are the only pair I have that do the toe cleavage thing! ] I guess being a little on the tight side helps! Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Ellen-Jay:-) Great pics of your purple Ginas, and they really are designed quite differently along the sides. Does the toe cleavage show as much when wearing hosiery? They look very nice on you and should garner quite a few comments from people. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thank you Dawn, not sure I'd even try wearing any hosiery with these shoes, I believe hosiery should always appear sheer, any wrinkling/creases etc. is too much for my taste. Ellen-Jay :)

Hi Ellen-Jay! I have not looked at this tread from day 1! I have just done that and, boy, what have I been missing. I think you have tha sexiest legs, and a very nice collection of (I think) high quality shoes... As somebody will know your black patent pumps are my favorite!! Keep us all happy - post more pictures! You must have one lucky husband! Regards JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Ellen-Jay:-) Your right about not liking wrinkling or creases in your hosiery. That would be tacky even for me. My hosiery must also always be sheer, creaseless, and non-wrinkled to be perfectly presentable. Cheers--- Dawn HH

shrimper wrote:

Looks like we're making it into prime time.

only if the guest he was commenting to was male, shrimper, would we be making a dent in acceptance.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ellen-Jay:-)

Your right about not liking wrinkling or creases in your hosiery. That would be tacky even for me. My hosiery must also always be sheer, creaseless, and non-wrinkled to be perfectly presentable. Cheers---

Dawn HH

I'm glad we're in agreement Dawn, quite a few crinkles appear in photos here, it's just NOT a good look.

Ellen-Jay :)

Shrimper, I take a size uk 4-5 depending on the ftting, but believe me i do find them very difficult to stand in let alone walk in them. But hey they look good! Ellen-Jay :)

Ellen-Jay:-) No! Tell me it isn't true! Your NOT really dunking those lucious shoes totally are you? Just a little soap on them and a wet leg, maybe, to tease us! You know, a little theatrics, maybe? Cheers--- Dawn HH

Wow, would love to see more of your wet shoes Ellen-Jay! Make sure you dry them out carefully afterwards though, would hate to think of them getting damaged. Having taken the plunge, any chance of some black stockings? Chris (I know, being cheeky again!) :)