Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P wow.toetally amazing.

your toes are sooo gorgouse in wet shoes. would love to see that in cold wet puddles out side? :P

Amazing pics.

Andy :o

Thanks Andy, I'm more inclined to hot baths at the moment!!!

Ellen-Jay :D

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Ellen-Jay:-) It's still hard for me to believe that you would dunk such gorgeous pairs of heels. Got any more pics? I sure wouldn't dunk my heels. I even hate to get them wet in the rain or snow. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

There are lots more photos... I'm not turning into a serial shoe abuser, but thought these would make interesting and sexy pictures. Ellen-Jay :P

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Wow EJ, Great great pictures, for some reason very sexy but I don't know why. I guess it's because it's different and something we haven't seen before. Also the water helps make the shoes all that much more shinier and new looking, and the bubbles help make everything look that little more 3D. Certainly, show us more pictures! Bob.

I fondly remember the first time I saw wet shoes. It was back in the day before internets (GWB). I had just bought a Leg Show mag and opened it and there she was. Reclining in the tub wearing yellow pumps. My body responded before my mind had processed what I was looking at. That's when I discovered the meaning of "turn on" Mud and slush do nothing for me but heels in clear water starts my clock.

what an amazing set Ellen-Jay. Love the who bunch. I wanted to comment on a previous pic. I somehow believe it's possible to have a pic of those lovely blue toe-cleavage pumps in hose and not get the bunching that we all agree isn't too great to look at. Same for those 7 inchers. By the way, you said that you're a UK 4-5. Is that like a US 6-7? If so, you deserve more credit than I've given you for being in 7 inchers. i konw i complimented you on such an accomplishment before, but the smaller the foot, the greater the accomplishment is in my book. So, Ellen-Jay, if you have any hosed pics in the blue shoes and the 7 inchers, I'd be a happy camper to look and compliment:) RPM

EJ - looks like you've got a bit of a tan on your legs an feet, have you been away on holiday already this year? :-D Lovely pictures! Bob.