Posing for High Heel Photos

RPM, you're a cheeky boy! Is this what you meant? and there are now 5 other photo's from this set! Ellen-Jay :) p.s can't help thinking I'm spoiling you!

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Ellen-Jay, I must say, i'm very very very very thankful :oops::o:D I love the way you took the pixs. Exactly what I had in mind. I think the way you're spoiling me is a nice way to ensure a pleasant and amicable friendship online. With the black and silver sandal, i love the last pic you posted (the one with one showing). why?... i love the way your arch shows and the way you extend you foot showing off the masterpiece of your ankle. so, i'm a bit cheeky :) Ellen-Jay, thanks again. RPM here's a deal for you; you keep the pixs coming, and when check in, i'll share my compliments, better yet, lavish you with compliments... the sincere kind:) by the way, thanks for the height info. I appreciate it, as well as the other 5 pics. feel free to keep spoiling me. I think I can come up with a pic or two as a thank you token. (one already on the way)

Ellen-Jay:-0 I love the fish-nets with the red patents. Thank your hubby for being so thoughtful. Let me put in my vote to see the extra pics. You are doing a yoman job of spoiling us all and we all love you for it. Keep them coming. Thanks so much. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Ellen-Jay:-) Thanks for the reply. It seems that everyone else could see your pic but me. I don't know why as I was able to see all of your other pics. For some reason my 2 larger cans and a piece of rope, (my MSN web-tv 2 system), couldn't show them this time. Oh well! Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Everyone will remember my yellow heels, it is about time I took some new pics of these... any suggestions?

nothing immediately comes to mind, but please do find those in a us13!