Posing for High Heel Photos

The shoes are really very feminine. And the clip, well, it's kinda dark although I can see the shadow of someone walking across the camera's view.

The clip was bit of an experiment and sorely limited by the technology available, I'm not planning on doing it again, certainly indoors anyway, bright sunlight might be worth a go.

Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I go bare legged in winter too, its what I prefer. Yes I have got extremely cold, but hey its worth it! Would you like me to post a selection of open toed shoes.? Ellen-Jay :)

Ellen-Jay, just take my breath away. Your choice of pose for the stocking tops just made my day that much nicer!!!! As much as I am a hosery man, you bare leg pics are so very sexy. You're keeping this thread very very sexy and sizzling. RPM p.s. i really like those stockings you're wearing. I love the lace work at the top. if you have more from that set, I'd be indebted to you to see more.

Ellen-Jay:-) Boy! When I tip the scales, I tip the scales!!! A great flurry of pics from you. My favorites are the hosiery pics and the pics of your white Mary-janes. And Ruud, I wouldn't mind wearing them myself. A very pretty and a very stylish shoe and they ARE my cup of tea. More hosiery, more stylish shoes please. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Ellen-Jay, I've just caught up with this thread after being away for a week and WOW!!!! I love those black 7" courts, absolutely AMAZING!!! As many have said before they look STUNNING with the stockings and it's great to see the stocking tops, VERY VERY nice. You must be getting quite a large shoe collection now?? :) Thanks for sharing all the great pictures with us!!!

Ellen-Jay you're spoiling us! I've been offline for a few weeks and when I come back it's to a whole host of new pics from you! Thank-you so much, you have beautiful legs and feet, and I love your taste in shoes. My favourites are the ones where you're wearing the white shoes and stockings, you look like a sexy bride. :) Chris

Thank you everyone, as ever your comments are mch appreciated. 6", sorry the clip was dark, it was an experiment I'm unlikely to repeat! Chris, sexy bride :) why, thank you, though I'm to be mother of the bride next year, now there's an excuse to get new shoes!! Ellen-Jay :o

I think the video clip is great, a sucessful experiment!!! :) The only reason fro it being dark is that there's a light in the background behind you which causes to foreground to be dark. If instead you should from a different angle where the light is behind the cameraman then you'll get a much better effect! Good luck!

The white stockings with white pumps are fab-YOU-lous! Love the strappy look to them. Then again, I've always liked the Mary-jane styling with a good heel on 'em. :)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Bobsmith: You're right about the light issue, the clip was taken on our digital still camera - if we do try it again it'll be outside in bright sunshine. we're limited to length as the only free host we found for .avi clips allowed only 1mb, 6 seconds!! Shockqueen - thank you very much! Ellen-Jay :)

Ellen-Jay, Your white shoes are gorgeous, sexy and all those other adjectives we could use, but I'm afraid for me after your 7 inchers everything else will be an anti-climax... You're in a similar position to Manchester United after they did the treble in 1999. Nothing in the future will ever stand comparison. You've achieved perfection!