Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellen-Jay:-) A very, very nice pair of shoes and just in time for the holidays. They look fantastic on you an I like the large buckle on the toe-box. Enjoy and I'm sure you will get many comments on them every time you wear them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey Ellen-Jay, sounds like you had your own little party going there. Very nice and very sexy. I like the fact that the drink you're holding enlarges the fishnets behind it. Very cool effect. I've not said it before, but nice wood floor. and again, the view of the heels, very nice. another one in my holiday screensaver/background rotation. just a question, is that a mirror you have in the upper left of the picture? if so, i've already got ideas for pictures, but that can wait for a little while longer. RPM

Thanks RPM, as kind as ever, we liked the effect on the fishnets too. No, that isn't a mirror (it's a glass sliding door). We have one narrow full length mirror which we used in this shot... We are having some floor-to-ceiling mirrors put in early in New Year, so am happy to have your suggestions (just so long as we can achieve them with our cheap and cheerful digital camera, professionals we ain't!!) Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

thanks for that extra picture. your camera is doing a great job of faithfully reporting what you're wearing. so, no complaints from me at all. i will give you my suggestions when the mirrors come in next year. i don't want to get too reved up with anticipation just yet. I'm still enjoying the holiday rotation;) oh so soon, i'll be posting pics that i've taken. funny thing, my 'professional' pictures don't have heels in them, but my 'amature' pictures of heels. i've got to work on that first before i post. RPM

OK then, black patent courts, intention - not for walking! I've been hankering after 7" for a while :o hubby was happy to provide!! :) Ellen-Jay :oops:

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?