Posing for High Heel Photos

Sounds like a perfect choice to me - you've obviously got taste! You'll have to let us know how you find them when they arrive, and whether they provide value for money(!). I'd love to know if you can manage to walk in them at all, or whether it's a case of grinning and bearing it whilst you're being photographed. Depending on your findings, I might have to invest in a pair for my wife too. She's recently become a semi-fan of heels, but she'd never consider 7 inches - I'd have to buy them for her as a surprise. And then she might use them as weapons on me....

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellen-Jay:-) The pair of 7" heels you have just ordered sounds nice. Not for walking, eh? They will be very useful for bedroom use and for posing for photos, but I'll bet you will not be able to stay away from trying to walk in them also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn: I suspect you are right :) getting excited at the thought of their arrival, probably tomorrow - you'll certainly be seeing them "posed"! Ellen-Jay :o

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Ellen-Jay:-) Some more fantastic pics from you. I agree with Shrimper, you are getting better and better, and your pics are getting better and better, and your shoes are getting better and better also. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Ruud: I will take that as a compliment. Though what I do is completely different from Gina, she does her thing, I do mine. Ellen-Jay :)

Ruud No, not really, there are some gorgeous boots available for those with stick legs! They also suit the taller amongst us - of which I'm not one! Ellen-Jay :)

E-J,

Sorry, It looks like I've started something here!! There could be a new years campaign to get you to post some of your lovelt boots on here now!

Lol

R x x x

Not a problem Ruud, if I had boots to share with you I would.

Ellen-Jay :)

Balletboot2000; thank you, glad you like my pictures. Yes, I've seen the thread, in two minds as to whether to post pics there too. Ellen-Jay :)

hi ellan j, this is my first time at posting but i have been looking at your posts and you have the most amazing feet and heels collection i have ever seen. :) can i ask a question? the white heels you are wearing in the car pics have you ever worn them in the winter with bare feet in the snow or frost :o or have you any pics you could post like thiis you would make my year seeing those sexy feet cold? keep up the good posts and all the best?

Muleman34:-) Welcome to the High Heel Place Megaforums. I think that wearing open toe sandals barefoot in snow would be a great way to lose some toes to frost-bite. Not my bag, but if it turns you on, so-be-it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn: Fortunately that ain't going to happen here, we hardly even get a frost anymore! (it's a request for a pose that is most unlikely to be met!) Elen-Jay :)

Ellen-Jay, Those shoes are amazing...... I HOPE sometime soon we can get some great shots as always of you in them...... Tell us more about them and if they will ever see the outside world..... I am sure you might try to drive in them as well...... Hope to chat soon about these most perfect heels Higheeluv