Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellen-Jay:-) I just love the pics that you are posting for all of us board members to enjoy. You have a very interesting shoe and boot collection and I am very appreciative of you sharing with us all. Tell your Hubby that he takes some exellent pics. Please keep them coming. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Ellen-Jay!

Just a quicky in response to you posting on the Rant Forum ("Streetshots")saying that us guys should publish more heely shots of ourselves before Christmas 2004.

Well, here they are:

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=3308&start=80

Unfortunately Firefox and I are not in the shots though, because were were behind the cameras taking them! They were taken amidst all the plants and shrubs on our patio that my wife tends, but sadly she is not in the shots either (although she has a mind-blowing skyscaper heel collection!) because she was exhibiting her jewellery at an antiques fair that weekend. Still, I saved her some of the delicious damson pie baked especially by Xaphod (see centre of buffet table).

We all had a day's street-heeling around Bristol's shoe shops before returning to my place for the buffet. A very relaxed friendly day!

Hope you like the shots!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...
For those who liked these....

Posted Image

I've just found a pair on e-bay (searched for High Heels UK Size 5) = many sizes available!!!

(I'm not the seller)

Ellen-Jay :-?[/q]

Sexy and hot with the black pantyhose/stockings.

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

• 2 weeks later...

Chris100575, Only these dangle shots that I think I've posted before Or do you have a more specific request. I've not taken many pics recently, but hope to soon as I have new shoes to show you. Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

That's a very interesting style. How many pairs do you have now? It seems as though you are buyng shoes all the time! I went through a collecting phase but ran out of space. I peaked at about 60. Do you intend to hang on to them all or do you cycle them, passing on pairs you don't wear so much?

FF: space isn't a problem at the moment, and I only have around 30 pairs. I don't go for ultra fashionable so haven't had to dispose of any so far. Chris: maybe soon! DawnHH: definitely soon! Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Ellen-Jay:-) I'm not keeping count, but with all of the pics that you posted, it seems like you would have more than 30 pairs of shoes. It just goes to show how much fun you have as the pics fly by. I love all of your pics, but my favorite ones are of your red, white, and black patents. That pair is the favorite of others too. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!