Posing for High Heel Photos

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Oliver I, thank you your majesty!!!

6inch - well, if i've achieved perfection I guess i'd better give it up now.

Ellen-Jay :)

Sorry that´s not working !

You should answer me with first grade english ! But i try to understand, what you want me to tell !

Your Majesty says "Thank You" !

P.S:

The Crown was sponsored by Burger King !

King Oliver1:-) Welcome to the High Heel Place Forum. Do you wear heels yourself, or just take pics of Gina's? Ellen-Jay:-) Please don't give it up as we all enjoy looking at your vast collection of shoes that you model so perfectly. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Chris, thank you, good to have you posting again. I'll keep going, under the weather at the mo, and don't have any shoe purchases lined up :) Ellen-Jay :o

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

Hi Ellen-Jay, sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather. Sounds like an excuse for some shoe shopping to me, retail therapy and all that. :) Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon. Chris ps. Although we appear to now have a King in our ranks, you're still the Empress.

King Oliver 1:-) Thanks for the up-date that you don't wear heels yourself, but that's one of the reasons that you married Gina. (You lucky fellow)! Ellen-Jay:-) How can you top perfection? Darned if I know as I haven't met perfection yet. Here's hoping that you will be fit as a fiddle again soon. Take care of yourself. Chris100575:-) It is sure good to see you back posting with us all again. Post away! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thank-you everyone who's said it's good to see me back, it's always nice when people are pleased to see you. Things were a bit fraught at home for a few weeks, but pretty much back to normal now so I should be posting more regularly again. Chris :)

Did you scroll right down to the very bottom of the target page? There is a big empty box at the top of the page, then an advert, then the image you want is below that. Had me fooled for a while too.

They're some classic Gina brand shoes, purple with gold detail, should prove popular with those who like toe-cleavage!!! Pictures delayed as hubby not too well - maybe over the weekend. Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?