Today's outfit

RubberVicki

I only wish you'd scan in and post some pix of your former gothy years as well.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have shown everyone the one already on the net, I think I have one more I can post. I did not like my picture taken back then. I do not look like I do now, a very different girl, I think. But I will see about getting the picture onto the net and posting a link. Shoes will not be visible in it, but they were only three inch heels.

• 3 weeks later...

No work today, so dressed up for fun. 6in black ankle strap court, clear rubber stockings covered by seamed black holds ups and black leather sheath dress.

Can you manage to walk in your 6in heels Vicki, or are they strictly for indoor use only ?

If you can manage in them OK would you consider wearing them to work one day & letting us know in your updates ?

Great outfits especially Vicki and Laurie. I've quite enjoyed catching up with this thread. I wish people at our work dressed with such care. It would be a real treat to admire what they were wearing each day. A free live fashion show, and I'm always in for a freebee!

A short black skirt, black stockings, a long knit sweater that looks a bit like a shirt of mail, and black four and a quarter inch stiletto ankle boots. A bit much for Walmart, I know, and I snagged a stocking on the way out. Such torture to have to be in public with a hole showing in the wonderful black nylon material...

The "MoneyPenny" look: Hair now auburn, held tightly in place by long clip up from nape of neck; pale make-up; white high-collared tight blouse (I've recently had my boobs enhanced and I am keen to ensure that they are noticed!); knee-length black pencil skirt by Jigsaw ( a dream); black 15 denier stockings; my smartest pair of classic black stiletto pumps with a 4" heel.

I have the day off so spaghetti strap white tank top, "daisy duke" cheeky cut off (i did the cutting) black jean shorts and 4.75 inch natural wood platform wedge black patent ankle strap sandals although they call the clogs. I have to do some house cleaning which I absolutely hate so I will wear one of my 7 maids unifiorms. This one is cotton and grey with a white collar and matching apron. It is just below knee length (yes it is a real on from a uniform shop). For coolness I will wear an open cup bra, camisole, half slip. sheer stay up stockings, 1.5" black leather T-bar style Mary Janes and a white eyelet maids mob style cap. (((yes and propper panties, but I thought that might be too much information))) Renee

I hope it is okay for me to post here. Tomorrow my wife has to go to Eurpoe for 3 weeks. I am not going to get to go. It won't be a fun trip as she has to go to her brother's weddiing in northwestern France anfd then go to the riverra. She will help her parents move from Italy into a retirement home in Nice, France. So I am gong to get a couple of bottles of French champaign and cook calamari. We will dress up in matching oufits. We like to dress as twins. Black t-shirt, 14 inch tight black miniskirt, and 4 3/4 inch wood platform black patent ankle strap sandals and matching dangly earrings. Renee

I'm going out tonight for a meal with the girls, so its a fitted, black leather skirt suit with a plum coloured silk blouse, and black, seamed stockings all topped off with my black leather, 5" stilleto courts with the pointed toes. Sue :smile:

For work, it was a low cut black tank top with lace to cover the shoulders, black polyelastine pants, a very nice PVC jacket over that, and my four and a quarter inch stiletto ankle boots. It served well going out for a few drinks with my sister and her friends from work as well. Zany power company employees that they are.

Wedding today. 5" narrow heeled Freelance red strappy sandals peeping out below a beautiful lime green floor-length bias-cut sleeveless dress from Episode. No hose, no undies, nor bra for my new boobs, because the dress is too clingy to look good with anything underneath. Felt like a million dollars.

Sounds very pretty. I always loved weddings as everyone is happy. I wear tonight because it is hot a black cotton t-shirt, 14" fitted black cotton miniskirt ans my blak patent 7"wedge heel reverse ankle strap sandals. It Is hard to wear stilettos on a deck (well wood balcony) Renee