Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cream mini skirt, tan lace-top holds ups, white bra and panties and 4in sling back heels in cream.

Wow, I wish I worked where you work - or if I did I wouldn't get much work done - lucjy guys working with you!

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Hi Bubba, thank you. This is a Babydoll open front side, like a butterfly style matched with panties, I bought those at Wal-Mart. Excellent lingerie to buy there. I recommend everyone if you love lingerie, but dont buy the garter ones, I hate those plastic garter belt. The rest are ok. :lol:

very urban edgy...I like it. (if I'm not in boots, my pumps have to have ankle straps!)...sadly I'm in Nebraska on business with little hope of dressing up or seeing anyone dressed so sexy. can't wait to hear what your next outfit will be (do you like boots too [forgive me, I'm relatively new to the site]?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... amazing. A variety of "girls" display their outfits. Yeah well, no piccies of mine but it was a light short sleeved blue blouse, navy blue skirt and jacket, barely black stockings and 3 inch suede stilleto court shoes.

All leather today, cropped black jacket and A line skirt, 5½ pumps.

Inga :(

Is it completely impossible to get some photos of your outfit? The discription is good, but you know "a picture is more than 1,000 words"

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feb. 03 2004- Red 5" Stiletto boots (I'm changing to 5" red pumps at the office) red dress and coat, winter white panty hose, gold jewelry. And a red scarf! Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 1 month later...
:D wow vicki that sounds like one hell of a stunning oufit and i know for a fact i certainly wouldnt have been able to keep my eyes off you i woulr have been staring at your stunning shoes and hoping for a glimpse of your stockings tops as your skirt kept riding up i bet by the end of the night you was hot in all that rubber was it a full body corset and how many suspendres does it have it sounds amazing and a rubber thong to match as well one very sexy outfit i wish ide been there to see it what film was the lucky guy missing out on cos i know which ide rather be looking at lol Dale XXXX

• 3 weeks later...

Today's outfit Black assymetrical kneelength skirt, latex thong, corset, dark red blouse, jewelry, pink lipstick and white eyeshaddow and lots of mascara, fake eyelashes with exagerated Audrey Hepburn style long outside lashes. black 6 inch heeled pointy pumps. Tonight's outfit my comfy black catsuit, corset, 6 1/2 inch pumps

Well actually i am about to put a black tight hobbledress over my catsuit, add some more make up and jewelry and go out to Skye Club for a night out with friends... tomorrow i will need to rest my feet i am sure, i will have to refrain myself hard to not take off my shoes. becoming a real high heel girl is not easy, not at all, it is sooo hard

Monday's outfit: my black catsuit of course, with underneath as usual my corset. a black and white high collar tight blouse a white (lined with black stripes) polyester miniskirt 6 1/2 inch pointy nose black pumps with anklestrap white eyeshaddow, lots of mascara, light pink lipstick with darker pink line around the lips. Sunday was very lazy, it was raining a lot here and I was very tired after going out dancing on those heels. I slipped into my sandals for a nice long bath yesterday, perhaps this week I will go get a nice massage or sauna. I am still unsure what to wear to a big meeting and conference tomorrow in Dublin.

wow what another great outfit i wish ide been there to see you my eyes would have been out on stalks and i would have had to have followed you to wherever you wear going just to get a glimpse of you and hope you might just turn round and catch me looking at you and give me a cheeky smile or a wink,was raining here to yesterday but went to a custom car show and still had a good time despite the weather, :D i wish ide been there to massage your tired feet for when you got home from partying then i could have run a nice relaxing bath for you to relax in and then give you a nice sensual massage to relax you when you were done lol Dale XXXXXX :D

• 2 weeks later...

it's really hot today to wear my catsuit and overclothes. so i decided to just wear my catsuit and a kneelength white fake leather skirt, obviously i am still wearing 6 1/2 inch pumps. But it's hard, especially in this sunny weather, i would just love to take off my catsuit slip into some nice comfy mules and walk in the sun. I can't wait for my transparent catsuit to arrive. i wonder what that will be like. i am wearing a lot of silver jewelry, it matches the black and white well, and i applied make up with mostly shades of white and blue.

:D wow cinthy another amazing outfit tell me more about you catsuit whats it made of and where are the zips i bet you looked great in the skirt did your catsuit show below it and was you barefoot or wearing stockings but most of all im glad you wore your high heels you sexy little devil lol XXXX

Hi Cinthy Being some one who loves the look of a girl in rubber and high heels its great to know there are some on this board. Do you wear only normal clothes over your catsuit or are they rubber as well? And I am sure lots of the members would be interested in what you finally chose to wear to the Dublin meeting. Will you let us know? Jeff