Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinthy I loved the description you gave of your Dublin outfit. You didnt say if the long pants were rubber or not so I assume they werent. Pity that would have made the whole outfit even more exciting. Did you get any comments from any of the others at the meeting on your rubber shirt/top or 6.5 inch heels? And did any of them know you had a rubber catsuit underneath. Would love to hear what you wore to work for the rest of the week. Best wishes Jeff.

:D hi vicki that sounds like one amazing outfit i wish i was the one taking you out for a meal i wouldnt have been able to keep my eyes off of you, the shoes sound stunning and i bet you look amazing in rubber you sure sound like one sexy special lady XXXX :D

Vicki, Where do you wear these rubber outfits and doesn't it bother you wearing fetish clothing to places where people dress normal? I'd think it was totally strange if I saw you walk into a really nice restaurant wearing pink rubber and lace from head to toe and letting your boobs hang out. I think there should be a time and a place for everything and wearing those clothes to a restaurant is definately not the place. I've worn fetish leather and rubber on a number of occasions, but there are suitable venues for that sort of thing. I’d be too concerned that I’d offend people by what I wore. Becks

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Becky If you read Cinthy's postings in this thread you will see she wears a rubber catsuit and other rubber clothes to work as well as clubbing. I doubt you could call her work place a fetish scene so it seems that rubber is becoming more acceptable to wear in public places, maybe even in restaurants. As for Vicki I dont think she said that her boobs were exposed (hanging out) but were covered by her lacy body stocking, but yes they probably were seeable through the lace. Jeff

It's true, I feel it too, people here in Europe are more open to different and personalized outfits and styles. I can get away with my rubber legs exposed, or wearing a latex pencil skirt or miniskirt even. I must of course keep things balanced by wearing a nice stylish blouse or top, but the matter of fact is that fetish style is more accepted mainstream and is now regarded almost as a fashion statement. I can even wear a metal collar with D-ring in public and people will think it's fashionable. Of course they look at me, my outfit and of course my heels draw attention, to both men and women, both I feel that nobody really condemns me. As long as I don't take it too far or extreme. I wouldn't wear a catsuit bare to the office for instance.

Cinthy If remember correctly you were interested in those stainless steel sandals from "6 inch heels forever". Did you ever get a pair and what are they like to wear if you did? Jeff

I haven't tried the steel sandals yet. But today my clear latex catsuit arrived tomorrow I will wear the catsuit and my white sexy business suit. shirt white skirt, white tank top showing cleavage, and a smart white jacket. hmmmmmm i missed looking smart :D and to top it off i will wear red 6 inch pumps, or perhaps white, but then i might look too much like a bride.

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday's outfit really, and very dull compared with Cinthy's. Dark leopard-print sleeveless boat-neck top under a creamy-base slightly glossy snakeprint jacket, A-line (a nice change for me as I usually wear straight or tight) deep red leather skirt about mid-thigh length, gloss chocolate seamed nylons, black patent 61/2" heel courts for work, down to 51/2" open toe-and-side black patent courts with red banding and red heels (my absolute favourite shoes so far) for shopping.

today's outfit my clear transparant catsuit over my corset. a black latex tube skirt and a white latex sleeveless top. black 6 1/2 inch pumps. lot's of dark make up and a pair of black long fake eyelashes.

Anne Louise, A Lady who really knows how to make clothes look good. I wonder, one day will you be able to do your shopping in 6 1/2 inch heels too instead of having to go down to a pair of low 5 1/2 inch heels? And also "when" you get to try a latex skirt and blouse, well imagine how that will attract attention. Jeff

Cinthy as some one who loves the look of high stiletto heels especially when adorning a pair of nice legs and who also likes the look of a woman dressed in latex, it is pretty easy to create an image of how you look. Then you enhance the effect by your makeup including long black fake lashes just for work, Wow. Fantastic!! Jeff

Outfit today transparant latex catsuit over my corset, white short backless latex dress. silver jewelry, white eyeshadow and lips, black nail polish under catsuit as usual, white superarch pums. tonight's outfit black catsuit, metal blue hobbledress, 6 1/2 inch lockable pumps long colorful eyelashes, black eyeliner and lipstick.

• 3 weeks later...

Lesse.. work today soo. Black school girl type skirt, just above the knee lenght. Bright lime green strechy short sleeved turtle neck with my corset underneeth. That shirt just shows off all the curves. Black leather mary jane style shoes, but ankle straped with a cut out heel about four inches high. Smokey makeup, not too much since I do work at a bank, but enough to make the baby blues stand out. JinxieKat

Hey Becks!

Clothes don't make the woman beautiful. When the woman is beautiful already, clothes just add "spice" to her looks. (especially gorgeous red heads) :roll:

Posted Image

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

I've already posted that I managed my 61/2" heels for a short shopping trip, so here's the full outfit: V-neck brown-beige ribbed sweater, very short (too short, as I discovered!) tight, burgundy colour 'snakeskin' skirt, chocolate Gio ff nylons, below-the-knee black leather trench-coat, and of course those black patent 61/2" courts. Gilt heavy chain necklace, wide bracelet and hoop earings. Why was the skirt too short? Well, traditional nylons don't have any stretch and mine aren't as long a some of my other styles. I checked in the mirror that my stocking tops weren't on show and it was alright, even from the back, as long as I didn't bend, but in any case my coat avoided any danger there. I had to spend some time in a waiting-room, and of course sitting on a low chair my skirt, being tight and with no stretch in it, rode up revealing not just stocking-top but a bit of thigh too! I was able to tug my hem down to a point of some decency, and spent the time with a magazine on my lap to preserve my modesty! I did enjoy showing off my shoes though! One lesson I've learned is if I wear a short skirt with nylons it will have to be a stretchy one!

That is a lovely dress Gene, I beg to differ on the easy to wear part though. The strappy back is classy, but how does one wear a bra?!? :roll: It is something I just cannot skip, of course my corset is another problem, It just wouldn't look right. TeeHee JinxieKat

Seeing as the weather as going to be bad today I wore this outfit:

5in black leather knee boots, glossy tanned stockings with black seams, foot and welt, black lace basque with 6 suspenders, black lace thong, black leather very tight pencil skirt (really resticted by movement) fitted pink top and matching fitted black leather jacket. Black leather gloves and black leather long coat when walking out.

x

Sounds fantastic. You must have looked gorgeous Vicki!

No pics? :-))

That is a lovely dress Gene, I beg to differ on the easy to wear part though. The strappy back is classy, but how does one wear a bra?!? :roll:

It is something I just cannot skip, of course my corset is another problem, It just wouldn't look right.

TeeHee

JinxieKat

Oh, you are cute!

If were to ever wear that, it wouldn't be with a bra...

At home I'm partial to comfortable skirt and heels (sandals), although when I go out it's usually in boots (avatar on left) and pants. I genuinely believe that either sex should be able to wear what looks good on them, without reprisal or snicker. On a few occasions I've worn similar outfits, with success. Then again, I'm not your average square-jawed male.

Even so, all square-jawed males should be free to wear what looks good on them, as well. A good website for this is International Male: http://www.internationalmale.com.

Buy something for your significant other!