Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today business suit, grey and pin striped. skirt midthigh, jacket covers the skirt almost to the hem. under the jacket a black leather biústier with nice cleavage. Black seamed stockings and knee high boots with 5 inch heels.

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

My favourite pair at the moment - a beautiful pair of red strappy sandals with a 4" stiletto heel made by FreeLance, red pinstripe hipsters, a tight fitting t-shirt with a poem about falling in love with Jimmy Choo shoes on it (from a Miss Sixty shop), blonde hair in pigtails and no make-up.

My mood is red, really red today. I don't know why....A short sleveless satin minidress that just covers my buttocks, black seamed pantyhose (garters wouldn't work, therefore won't earn my merit points today) and red 5 inch pumps with broad ankle strap. RED ALERT!

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

A powder blue top, sleeveless, and decorated with tiny blue flowers. A black stretch skirt, just above the knee, and a black jacket, short sleeved and A-lined. No stockings, just 5 1/4 inch black patent stilettos. I do realize that tomorrow night I need to coloue my hair again.

it is pouring today, so no suede footwear for me :smile: So - underneath my raincoat - a thin light beige turtle neck, a short brown suede skirt, and a pair of brown leather stiletto knee-high boots (4 inch).

Crap weather today again, so black leather boots (knee-high, 4 inch) with a black suit (including shortish skirt). It's stopped raining so I will wear suede boots tonight. I'm thinking of red suede knee-highs with 4.5" metallic heels :smile:

With a new hair style, well, a cut and colour, it was trying to be a bit casual at work. I don't think it was all that successful... but I did look good. Red short sleeved cotton shirt, black stretch skirt, and black stockings. For work, black 5 1/4 inch stilettos... black of course.

You sound like a really interesting girl!...you wear all the things I look for in a women's attire...very high heels, leather and seamed stockings..preferably fully fashioned...you must look wonderful out and about town!

On 2002-06-07 13:18, RubberVicki wrote:

Cream leather mini skirt, white fitted top, cream leather fitted jacket, light tanned seamed stockings with black seams, bronzed 4in heeled courts.

Today is dry - so far - so suede it is. Black suit, a bit conservative maybe, and 4.5 inch black suede pumps. I love these pumps, they are so soft, and the heel is beautiful!!! And to you stocking fans, black seamed stockings... :smile: