Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black trousers, black top, black suede waistcoat, black 4" ankle boots. (any guesses what colour I like best ? B) ) Sorry this was a male fashion topic post (I wrote the forum rules), but I guess most people here are fairly relaxed about it :smile:

Hiya Firefox, gkad to see that you are wearing trousers :smile: Don't mind your contributions here, you are very welcome :smile: Anyway, I'm wearing a slim pin-striped pencil skirt with white blouse and black patent stiketto courts. Debbie

This is a platform free shoe zone!

today i wore beige cargo pants with a black quicksilver shirt and my skateboardin shoes to school...right now im wearing the same clothes except with my platform boots..i went out walkin the dogs with them tonight...way warmer than my other shoes!

Todays was black tight knee length skirt, white jersey v neck top, black 5 inch courts - very pointed at the front (and stockings) jo-jo xx

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

It's Saturday, very casual jeans (ultra tight and low waist) blue fitted shirt as usual only done up just over half way, cropped demin jacket and 5 inch stilleto boots. I admit it I tease and enjoy doing so, always have. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Very similar out fit for me today. Tight hipster black jeans, sleevless low cut black top, leather jacket and five inch black boots. Your out fit sounds just up my street Inga :smile: jo-jo xx

Hi all, It's Sunday, I'm not ver religious so don't go to church. My outfit is simular to Saturday's, Ultra tight ultra low waisted jeans (Bettina Liano) 5 inch semi stiletto boots ultra tight camel coloured fitted (stretch) shirt, fitted denim jacket, real glam rock chic stuff. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Ohohoh... Inga, stop teasing me.. :smile: This is very much the look I like to see on a woman. :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Black silk pyjamas, white fluffy bed socks, box of tissues under one arm and hot water bottle under the other. Feeling very ill today :smile: jo-jo xx

I cannot decide if I am hot or cold today, so likely I will wear a few different things. Right now, a red sweater and I left behind my ribbed leggings and switched to a long black skirt. But I am going to get rid of the sweater for something lighter when I go to the doctor. It's one of those days. But the shoes right now are my patent stilettos.