Today's outfit

RubberVicki

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hair up, evening make-up, silver jewellery. White sleveless blouse with a smart collar; broad plain black tie loosely tied; 21" black pencil skirt - v. tight; seamed stockings 20 denier; black leather stilettos with a 4" heel (from Schuh a couple of years ago). On a date after work.

Clubbing downmarket tonight so a J by Jasper Conran black bias cut dress with a pale pink pattern.

Severe black pointy shoes described as "ankle cuff" by Debenhams with a 4 3/4" heel.

<font size="-2">

http://www.debenhams.co.uk/jv/product_details_jv.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=1811483&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=3157597&bmUID=1024782583625

</font>

[edit: text-width]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeff on 2002-06-23 11:22 ]</font>

olive green capri pants, a white tank top, very thing straps, a tan blouse worn over top and left open, and black 4 1/4 inch stiletto sandals. Great for going to a park for frisbee, provided I take off the shoes and the blouse. :smile: That's just what I did!

Thought I'd get on board with the outfit of the day. Today was church. Wore a long black straight skirt with a back slit, a black sleeveless knit top, a multi color striped shirt/jacket, black hose and 4" black leather slingbacks. Jodi

It was cooler today, so the outfit was a dark brown cotton sateen suit, tan cotton short sleeve top, nude hose, and my Ralph Lauren brown/tan, open toe, allegator slings with a 4" stacked heel. Jodi

Try it sometime--then you'll know!! (asked and answered...more than once)

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

For today it was a cream, silk suit with a straight knee length skirt, a light black, sleeveless top, no hose and black patent strappy sandals with a 4" thin heel. Jodi

• 2 weeks later...

Out clubbing Hair clipped up and kinda spiky with a little glitter, smokey eyes and bronzed cheeks with just nude glossy lips. White push-up bikini top, ankle-length white satin pencil skirt with a slit to the thigh, white lace-top stay-ups and white stiletto mules with a 4" heel.

A tri coloured blouse. Short sleeved with colar, the top is a creamy white, the middle section is a light sand, the bottom section is a mocha tan. It buttons up the front. Black slinky skirt with high leg slits (one on either side) and black strappy sandals with the clear stiletto heel. Hair is blond as usual, just pushed back, and make up is subtle. Well the make up is all washed off now, so WAS subtle. It was Saturday! I was working with a girl, wearing a nice fsubtle flowered sun dress, and she commented on how some people dress so poorly on the weekends. Strange how sometimes you can bond with people you don't know over something as simple as how you dress on a Saturday.

House party tonight. Hair in pigtails, shimmering "healthy" make-up, pale fake tan, pink sleeveless polo shirt that I have taken a pair of scissors to and cut to just above the navel, Miss Sixty mid denim tight jeans cut to the ankle, pink 5" stilleto courts.

I was not so sure what to wear today, but my sister helped me out. She said "wear a skirt" so I said, okay, black skirt, just above the knee. She said "you have that cute black shirt" so it was a black sleveless shirt with white collar, the fabric gives the illusion of vertical lines. Silver earrings and bracelets And four inch clear heeled black patent stiletto sandals. I ran in these shoes today, for about ten seconds. It is a classy outfit for work, and maybe getting some attention. :smile: No one saw me run, really, so that was not interesting.

Blonde bob with the fringe held just to one side by a silver barrette (sp?). Medium fake tan, plum lips, silver stud earrings, silver pendant necklace, severe cotton Oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up and 3 buttons undone, black pinstripe fitted trousers cut 2" shorter than I normally wear so that the hem comes down to my ankle only. Ultra pointy black fake snakeskin leather ankle boots with a 4 1/2" heel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vicky and Laurie - looks like only the three of us are posting. I went to the Manchester Aquatic Centre today to see the swimming. Great venue, but too many smug Aussies! Very tight Miss Sixty pale denim capri pants with a low slung tan tassle belt, linen sleeveless blouse with a collar, blonde hair in short pigtail plaits, 5" tan wedge mules from Faith, light make-up and a small Union Jack painted on each cheek.