Street shot

Hey all If i created a proper gallery for "sttreet shots" etc etc on this website would anybody here like to upload their images to this website.... At least they can then be preserved should any of those image hosting places go bust... ???

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

After having looked at all you other guys photos I have finally uploaded some of mine. Sorry that they are edited for non-recognization but a German site where I have put some of them request so because of legislation.

The first one is from Copenhagen last summer. Her heels were really high and although she walked very good in them she kept at a very slow pace. Tired of walking, just caucious because of the height or maybe she just wanted to show it off to as many people she could, I don't know.

Posted Image

The following ones are from Paris, taken about a year ago. Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good idea, there is a bunch more to come but each message could only take four pics.

Yeah, forum messages are only limited to 4 images as its meant to be a discussion forum, and part of the "bigger picture" within the "entire website"

I can't get any pics into the gallery. I am using the link to my photobucket account as I do for postings but it protests about wrong image type. ;) Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Its not like posting images into forum messages, just upload them direct from your PC and if its a JPG file, make sure its .jpg (lower case)

Out and about in a country area saw a woman wearing brown OTK flat heeled boots over brown trousers. Slim legs and body. I was astounded when she turned and I saw her face - must have been about 70 and looking totally fabulous. Camera wasn't handy.

It's interesting how little people pay attention to high heel shoes (except of the wearer and the fetishist - me/us). Most people don't care much. Most men rather watch asses or clevages.

First thing I notice about people is the shoes. I have always as long as I can remember, started at the feet and went up.

real men wear heels