Street shot

wot is it these days with women and those really small bags that they can`t get enough into?, i really don`t get it why don`t they just get bigger bags?. any enough of that, great pic bubaheels, keep them coming. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, you have a really good sense for these shots! Thanks for sharing them with us, and I'm glad you used the thumbnails for those big high quality pics. If anyone is reading who is not sure, this is the correct way to post large pictures. In the second picture, you also picked up a nice pair of red sandals with long pink skirt on a bystander. She appears to be looking towards the subject with a smile of approval but with closed eyelids. Maybe she is dreaming about the black mules.

wow mazun, some REALLY good pictures there. tell me, what country are these from - i need to plan my next holiday! :-? you don't get heels like this in the uk.. :D keep sharing those pics!

I think the pictures are from "former" Eastern Europe - here the women are not yet too much into "womens liberation"???? JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Very attractive young ladies posted here. And those jeans are so tight they look like they were painted on. I'm sorry, but capri pants just don't get me excited no matter how tight they may be.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.