Street shot

I attended a couple of concerts this past weekend on consecutive nights here. They were outdoors and in a parking lot. Considering the weather was nice and from what I have seen in the past, I was suprised at the lack of heel wearers. The whole time I saw maybe 3 pairs of heels that I would actually consider heels. It was kinda sad too because the place was pretty crowded so taking pics was easy. But I did manage to get some, and here they are.

Thanks for the pictures Mr. X. The black open toe shoes look like they have nice high heels. Wonder if they're pumps (most likely not) or d'orsay type shoes with ankle straps (most likely)?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Shoeman- love those pics, those were some nice heels. Mr X, that first pic is one of my favorites now:-) Hopefully I can get some taken, having a sidekick out makes it easy:-)

I attended a couple of concerts this past weekend on consecutive nights here. They were outdoors and in a parking lot. Considering the weather was nice and from what I have seen in the past, I was suprised at the lack of heel wearers. The whole time I saw maybe 3 pairs of heels that I would actually consider heels. It was kinda sad too because the place was pretty crowded so taking pics was easy. But I did manage to get some, and here they are.

Oh Ya! Jeans and heels. Soooooo HOT!

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

It might be her daughter's shoes , and she couldn't resist wearing them ! If it's the case i understand her , i'll do the same . This place seems to be a nice spot for pics . Thanks !

Hi Amiee.......YOU WHAT????? You really wore those shoes to work?? I don't think I want to know where you work, but man do I want to work in a place where the women wear that type of heels to work! Thanks a lot - you just made my day!

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a couple I got today while out shopping. The women was in her late 40's early 50's from what I could gather. Her outfit was nice. She was wearing a pink blouse, a brown skirt, and the cutest pair of pale pink peep toe heels.

I have said it before, and will say it again, one day, one of these girls will set their boyfriend on one of you.

you will have yourself to blame.

If you want to discuss this matter further please use this thread

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/hhplace_cafe_-_general_chit_chat/3608-street_shots-_they_ethical.html

Dont post it in this thread.

The angels have the phonebox.