Street shot

Hi JayZee,

It was at a wedding, been in the daytime my flash was not needed making my photo taking easy and very desecrate.

MM

Weddings are always great places for high heel spotting, usually with all the ladies turned out in their finest & highest heels.

The photo img361 is the best one here, nice heels & nice legs to show them off.

I bet she was a very good looking woman too, am I right?

I don't know. I find all this taking photos of women in the street a bit lowlife. Skulking about in the background and acting shifty. Totally different if you go up to someone and say 'You look great can I take your photo?'.

We all have differing views of what is right and what is wrong. This topic "street shot" has 53 pages which makes me think I'm not the only member that thinks it's OK to contribute with the occasional picture without first asking for permission. MM

Oh don't get me wrong :roll: There are much worse thing in the world than taking a photo of a woman in the street wearing nice heels. I have nothing against it. It just seems a bit sad that's all. Cheers, Ben

I think it is a given that we all enjoy wearing or no less admiring someone wearing high heels. Taking ramdom photos of people in high heels is part of the interest and hobbie, as long as you don't cross the line and start stalking. That's my view, for what it's worth.

• 2 months later...

I just viewed your entire collection. That is a fine bunch of photos of many fine looking women in georgous high heels.

I noticed the photo of Meridith Viera. She is close to my age and she is not that tall. She wears high heels all of the time. I used to watch her on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" when she hosted. She always wore some classic stilettos.

Nice collection.

I was doing some shopping in the Birmingham yesterday when a came across a gorgeous blonde lady wearing what I think must be close to 6inchers, I got some shots but they're not very good I'm afraid. Spiker.

post-10376-133522860255_thumb.jpg

post-10376-133522860273_thumb.jpg

post-10376-133522860287_thumb.jpg

I was doing some shopping in the Birmingham yesterday when a came across a gorgeous blonde lady wearing what I think must be close to 6inchers, I got some shots but they're not very good I'm afraid.

Spiker.

Are you kidding? Those are nowhere near 6 inches high.

Are you kidding? Those are nowhere near 6 inches high.

I thought that when I looked at the pictures, but in the flesh, I promise you they were. I think it's where the picture goes blurry, it loses the thinnest part of the heel.

Spiker.

I thought that when I looked at the pictures, but in the flesh, I promise you they were. I think it's where the picture goes blurry, it loses the thinnest part of the heel.

Spiker.

You're letting your imagination run wild... Take a look a some 6 inch heels at elite-heels for example, and then look at the last pic you posted. I rest my case. :thumbsup:

You're letting your imagination run wild... Take a look a some 6 inch heels at elite-heels for example, and then look at the last pic you posted. I rest my case. :thumbsup:

Do you always have to have the last word?

6" or not, why do you always have to make such a fuss about it?

Quite simply: I was there, you were not.

I have several pairs of six inch heels so I know perfectly well what they look like.

Thanks.

Spiker.

Whatever height they are, they are gorgeous!! Here's a nice pair of heels, on a gorgeous latino lady, at my son's Basketball Awards day at the local YMCA. I was transfixed with her heels the entire hour I was there, and had to catch a pic of her with my phone...talk about sneaking in a pic, I used my son as a prop "Go stand over there, now smile...wait...smile...wait" as I finally clicked pic of the heels.. LOL

post-12454-133522861144_thumb.jpg

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Too much fantasy on these boards.

This litlle discord about the heel height is going to be a little bit boring ...

4 , 5 , or 6 inches , who cares ? She as F.CK.NG nice shoes for going shopping . She wears heels and we love that ! and it's always nice to see .

• 2 weeks later...

Nice quality pics ! heels too low for me !

Thanks for sharing .

Yes, I wish the heels are higher too!

How'd you get such a nice pic without being chased off? LOL

They are enjoy the view of the cityscape and I am using the camera with those tilt and rotate LCD screen!

Xam is here!