Street shot

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna bump this thread rather than start a new one since I came into a few "public" shots today. The context is a cheerleading competition in the Washington, D.C. area. I was quite surprised at the number of fairly “extreme” heels I saw in this context. Two shots are attached, which I think are sufficiently cropped or angled to avoid positive identification (although I was not sure the final forum ruling there). I also have a video of the red heels, but am working to get it converted and posted.

I caught a conversation of the first girl, where she was showing off her shoes. Her friend asked if she could walk and she replied she’s “getting better.” Her friend then asked if they were comfortable, and she replied, “a little.”

I addition there was a third women there with heels of the 5-6 inch height, but under pants. I couldn’t get a good picture, but caught a glimpse or two as she was moving some mats and they were very nice. I also saw a flash of brass, and couldn’t help but think of those little master padlocks! Can’t confirm that, but if I could – WOW!

Sorry the quality is so bad. Obviously it is hard to grab these shots unnoticed.

post-10327-133522851716_thumb.jpg

post-10327-133522851729_thumb.jpg

Hey Britana, that second pic is not all that bad! I noticed 2 more pair of nice heels in the background besides the "primary" red stiletto pumps. Nice going.

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta quesiton about the street shots. To those that does street shots of other people's heels, do you ask the person for permission before taking a pic with them in the picture? How about without their face in the pic, just the shoes? Do you sneak a capture or be granted with the right to?

Formally "HHDude"

I just take the photographs. In the UK it's legal to take photos of people in public places, including faces if they happen to be visible. And you can share such pics on the web or in a book, provided you don't use them in a defamatory way. If you use the pics to advertise, you have to have a signed model release from from the person.

I just take the photographs. In the UK it's legal to take photos of people in public places, including faces if they happen to be visible. And you can share such pics on the web or in a book, provided you don't use them in a defamatory way. If you use the pics to advertise, you have to have a signed model release from from the person.

I think it is different in Germany. All street shots are normally de-personified (an actual word?) with blurry faces. And also other recogniceble things like street names, license plates etc are also made un-readable.

In Sweden I believe it is legal to show faces, similar to the UK laws but I am not 100% sure.

This girl walking down the steps was amazing! Not only do I find her really attractive, but I like her style as most of her clothes is something I could wear too.

post-486-133522852605_thumb.jpg

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

This girl walking down the steps was amazing! Not only do I find her really attractive, but I like her style as most of her clothes is something I could wear too.

Looking great! I love that hair color as well.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

• 2 weeks later...

These aren't the greatest pictures ever, but I think you will find them interesting.

I like the style of the girl in the first picture a lot, since it's fairly androgynous the outfit could look good on a man as well. In fact, I'd wear everything she's wearing, to be honest.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

These aren't the greatest pictures ever, but I think you will find them interesting.

I like the style of the girl in the first picture a lot, since it's fairly androgynous the outfit could look good on a man as well. In fact, I'd wear everything she's wearing, to be honest.

Very nice street shots as usual.

Both women have nice outfits and heels. In my opinion The perfect combo would be the first womans' heels worn by the second woman and her outfit. The second woman is a beauty.

• 4 weeks later...

Not often I get the chance at a streetshot, but I was in Covent Garden on Wednesday afternoon (2nd April) and spotted this pair of heels. There were many others but not in range of the mobile phone camera. The cobblestone area makes heels a hazard for the ladies. Simon.

post-1002-133522856019_thumb.jpg

post-1002-133522856022_thumb.jpg

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Hi zepan - that is just AMAZING photos...where did you get those? I never get to that sort of parties! Here in Denmark you VERY seldom see so many HH in one place!!

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Hi zepan - that is just AMAZING photos...where did you get those? I never get to that sort of parties! Here in Denmark you VERY seldom see so many HH in one place!!

Hi JayZee,

It was at a wedding, been in the daytime my flash was not needed making my photo taking easy and very desecrate.

MM