favorite heel

been awhile since i posted and shared in here or even been on here

just wanna know for now.whats everyone favorite style of heels or favorite heel you own or had

for me my personal favorite heel are t-strap and ankle strap ,perfer covered toe more with a platform

whats everyone else

8 hours ago, gothic_smurf said:

been awhile since i posted and shared in here or even been on here

just wanna know for now.whats everyone favorite style of heels or favorite heel you own or had

for me my personal favorite heel are t-strap and ankle strap ,perfer covered toe more with a platform

whats everyone else

All styles are my favorites. Ā Particularly styles and colors of ā€œgirls shoesā€ that I can wear without drawing excessive attention. Ā Loafers, sandals, pumps and wedge heels offerings.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am partial to boots with tall shafts.Ā  I love nice block heels, as well as classic stiletto styling with pointed toes...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Likewise, really like 5 inch T-Straps but like Chorlini classic 5 in closed toed pumps for me.

I do have several pair of boots I'm Pebblesf would like, but it's summer time now.

Edited by Jkrenzer
  • Like 3

There is a distinction in my case between "favorite type of heel" and "most often worn heel." If pragmatism were never a concern, open toe stiletto mules, no platform, between 12 - 14 cm. Ironically, I own almost no shoes that technically fit that description--one, because they are kind of hard to find, and two, because I consider myself barely competent to wear 12 cm, much less 14.

What I wind up wearing the majority of the time: Mules, in one form or another, but with thicker, wooden heels, and usually with a small platform <3cm. Closed toed clogs in the winter, and open toed wooden sandals, usually without a backstrap, in the summer.

• Like 2

Another point, it depends on circumstances as to what my favorite heel is. No one individual shoe has permanently been a favorite because my taste changes rapidly depending on the environment of the day, season and year. It's really why I said style.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2024 at 2:22 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Likewise, really like 5 inch T-Straps but like Chorlini classic 5 in closed toed pumps for me.

I do have several pair of boots I'm Pebblesf would like, but it's summer time now.

you have any t straps if i can ask

On 5/9/2024 at 5:48 AM, mlroseplant said:

There is a distinction in my case between "favorite type of heel" and "most often worn heel." If pragmatism were never a concern, open toe stiletto mules, no platform, between 12 - 14 cm. Ironically, I own almost no shoes that technically fit that description--one, because they are kind of hard to find, and two, because I consider myself barely competent to wear 12 cm, much less 14.

What I wind up wearing the majority of the time: Mules, in one form or another, but with thicker, wooden heels, and usually with a small platform <3cm. Closed toed clogs in the winter, and open toed wooden sandals, usually without a backstrap, in the summer.

love to get a pair of mules and sling blacks

• Like 1