Sign in to follow this  
LovesHiHeels

Wish online relailer

Bought a pair of high heels from the website over a month ago.  I still not recieved them. The tracking says they were delivered on the 17th April. I was working that day. This is the problem I always going to be at work when my parcels  get delivered. I live in a flat with 3 neighbours. I know that 1 neighbour was away that day and the parcel was not left with either of the 2 neighbours. I think the courer did the tracking but didnt leave the parcel.  I have tried to contact Wish but  just seem to wasting my time in doing so. There is no option in contacting the seller or the courer.  Not sure what else I can do now apart from not buying from them again. If any member on here can give any advice please do.

If you paid by credit card, contact your card services department.

I can't really be helpful, but I can tell a funny story. I got something on ebay (not shoes, but rather vintage lawn mower parts), and they claimed to have delivered it, but it was nowhere to be found. It wasn't particularly expensive or critical for any of my continuing projects, so I just blew it off. A YEAR LATER, it showed up at my house unexpectedly.

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2020 at 8:42 AM, mlroseplant said:

I can't really be helpful, but I can tell a funny story. I got something on ebay (not shoes, but rather vintage lawn mower parts), and they claimed to have delivered it, but it was nowhere to be found. It wasn't particularly expensive or critical for any of my continuing projects, so I just blew it off. A YEAR LATER, it showed up at my house unexpectedly.

Reminds me of the WWII shoe repair story.  Let me know if you aren't familiar with it.

3 hours ago, vector said:

Reminds me of the WWII shoe repair story.  Let me know if you aren't familiar with it.

Just exactly how old do you think I am? :giggle: Seriously, do tell! I am sure the OP has either gotten his problem resolved, or he hasn't. I'm absolutely certain of that.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:36 PM, LovesHiHeels said:

Bought a pair of high heels from the website over a month ago.  I still not recieved them. The tracking says they were delivered on the 17th April. I was working that day. This is the problem I always going to be at work when my parcels  get delivered. I live in a flat with 3 neighbours. I know that 1 neighbour was away that day and the parcel was not left with either of the 2 neighbours. I think the courer did the tracking but didnt leave the parcel.  I have tried to contact Wish but  just seem to wasting my time in doing so. There is no option in contacting the seller or the courer.  Not sure what else I can do now apart from not buying from them again. If any member on here can give any advice please do.

We do a lot of online shopping and usually if a delivery comes and they can’t get hold of you they usually leave a card to say they called and information on where they left it and even a number to ring to arrange another delivery, so if there’s no card they probably haven’t come yet, think the current situation is delaying things a bit and to be honest, wish are never the quickest anyway 

I have online tracking to say its been delivered but it has not.  I still not recieved them.

17 hours ago, LovesHiHeels said:

I have online tracking to say its been delivered, but it has not.  I have still not received them.

Yeah, you can't always trust that tracking business. I had a Poshmark seller send me an item meant for another customer by accident. She somehow or other managed to intercept the package before it got to my house, but the tracking said it was delivered to my house. There were a couple of frantic days when neither of us knew what happened to the package, and then I guess it showed back up at her house. It still shows that it was delivered to my house. What can ya do?