My first public heel adventure

balletboot

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

This used to happen to me all the time. I did not react as well as you did, usually I whipped out my own phone and pretended to take pictures of whoever had their phone out at me. However, times have changed, and I have changed. I haven't noticed anybody trying to record my image in a long time. It probably still happens, but not like it did 5-10 years ago. Maybe I just walk better now?

Being more comfortable in your heels reduces your own alertness. I used to know all around me but as I have become more comfortable I have become less aware of my surroundings. My guess, people are still taking pictures, you're just not on to them. For me that's fine. I know I'm the odd character, even most women don't wear the heels I sport and not nearly as frequently. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Being more comfortable in your heels reduces your own alertness. I used to know all around me but as I have become more comfortable I have become less aware of my surroundings. My guess, people are still taking pictures, you're just not on to them. For me that's fine. I know I'm the odd character, even most women don't wear the heels I sport and not nearly as frequently. 

You are less than accurate about that. No one wears the heels you sport. Not even me. Only on Instagram. 🤣

• Like 2

On 1/23/2022 at 5:13 PM, pebblesf said:

I'm in the same boat, the better half teases me about wearing regular cowboy boots, much less stiletto boots.  He knows I have them, and wear them while away, it's just not spoken about.  I logged a few miles in a mall while on layover, I don't think many people noticed, except for one woman who was trying to collect change...."I liked your boots", she said, I thanked her but told her I had no cash, the conversation was over.... Oh well.  

But, I just wanted to comment about something Cali has claimed for a while.  My back has been acting up ever since Christmas time.  Lower back issues, not horrible, but surely uncomfortable.  Pain is gone after logging a few miles in my 4.5" Nine west stiletto booties.   

Great outfit, even just the shadows look nice

Love the shadow look...

• Like 1