Leviticus Fashions promos on YT

Leviticus Fashions' perky model and presumably owner, Kristina, has several new videos showing off her heeled thigh boots on youtube:

Unfortunately her boots only go up to womens size 10, but they are quite affordable at $249.

She's a very devout Christian, if the Leviticus name didn't give you a hint, so be prepared as you watch the videos and read her website.

I've asked about larger sizes, but I'm not sure how they'll react to men asking for high heels.

But anyway, enjoy the videos :cheeky:

Edited by alphax
she spells her name with a K
  • Like 2

I got a reply from Kristina, but it doesn't sound like she wants to expand her size range because of her perceived lack of demand from women.  Maybe if we get organized and  email her with enough requests from all genders, we can change her mind?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Leviticus redesigned their boot pattern.

Her version 2.0 design now goes up to size 11.5

I feel obligated to buy a pair now because I suggested she go up to size 12 in one of her videos’ comments, but 11.5 is just short of my size 12 feet. :-/

Edited by alphax

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I bought a pair of Leviticus boots in 11.5 for my size 12 feet, and they actually fit well!

The leather feels really nice. 

The shaft is a little wide around the thighs, but they’re supposed to be worn with pants or jeans on, so that’s fine.

But the problem is the shaft is too long!  For 11.5, the shaft is beyond crotch high, and I take a 32 inch inseam on my pants.

Still good value and quality for the price, and I am thinking about taking them down to a cobbler to take out a scoop on the crotch side.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, alphax said:

So I bought a pair of Leviticus boots in 11.5 for my size 12 feet, and they actually fit well!

The leather feels really nice. 

The shaft is a little wide around the thighs, but they’re supposed to be worn with pants or jeans on, so that’s fine.

But the problem is the shaft is too long!  For 11.5, the shaft is beyond crotch high, and I take a 32 inch inseam on my pants.

Still good value and quality for the price, and I am thinking about taking them down to a cobbler to take out a scoop on the crotch side.

So would you say that they maybe run a bit large? I am a 10 and have been wanting to get a pair...

I would say the shoe part was true to size.  

The largest size 11.5 is a little snug on my size 12 feet, as they should be, but I don’t plan on walking around in them all day, so I’m okay with that.

I didn’t feel any awful pressure points, so that was a plus.

Come to think of it, since they’re real leather, I should try the alcohol spray stretching trick.