Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/11/2015 at 9:47 PM, daphun said:

quality isn't to bad, the ankle boots are good quality. the shoes are a lil weak but genuine leather

Interesting shoes and boots.

Can you provide a link to where you brought them on Aliexpress?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one pay for stuff on Aliexpress? They don't have paypal, I do not have a credit card and when I check the FAQ for alternative payment options those pages all lead to 404 missing pages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎12‎ ‎8‎:‎54‎:‎10‎, Chorlini said:

How does one pay for stuff on Aliexpress? They don't have paypal, I do not have a credit card and when I check the FAQ for alternative payment options those pages all lead to 404 missing pages.

pretty sure its only with a credit card. sadly no paypal :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • On November 12, 2015 7:54:10 AM, Chorlini said:

    How does one pay for stuff on Aliexpress? They don't have paypal, I do not have a credit card and when I check the FAQ for alternative payment options those pages all lead to 404 missing pages.

    PayPal is listed as one of the methods of payment accepted. Check out types ofpayments accepted in the "Payments" paragraph.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14-11-2015 20:27:14, mwhh said:
  • PayPal is listed as one of the methods of payment accepted. Check out types ofpayments accepted in the "Payments" paragraph.

Every time I try to access such a page I just get a 404 error.

http://www.aliexpress.com/404.html

Maybe may aliexpress google fu is weak but if such page exists I can't seem to find it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Woweeee

crazy heels. I see there is a hasp on the ankle strap for a padlock. 

I struggle in 5 inch heels so think i will leave these alone, just look

 

Regards

James

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I love super high arch heels. I can walk confortably in a 5½ arch anything else is a struggle

I have just got some 9" heels with a 6" arch. I'll put some pics up soon

I also have some of these http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1dFRiIXXXXXbxXpXXq6xXFXXXJ/Free-shipping-sexy-high-platform-wedge-ankle-boots-rainbow-20cm-heelless-high-heels-platform-shoes-woman.jpg (ankle boots)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2015 at 7:28 PM, JL said:

Do they fit to size?? For example I'm a men's 13 woman's 15-16....

There are loads of size charts online, you can match women's sizes against men size by foot length. I'd suggest to go up 1 or 2 sizes as men's feet generally are wider than womens

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2015 at 2:11 AM, daphun said:

they are lovely!  I love aliexpress, I have 3 pairs from that website

I have a few pairs from the same website. if you message them you can usually get a discount.

I do all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All,

Not sure I've seen a definition for super-arch so I asked my friend in Chicago who sells shoes (many fetish ones as well) about what a "super-arch" shoe might be. He said any shoe/boot where the instep ratio is at least 5:1 and certainly 6:1 or more. So, a shoe/boot with a 5" heel atop a 1" platform or a 6" heel atop a 1" platform would normally. A 6:1 ratio, for most people, essentially puts the middle part of the foot perpendicular to the ground. You'd better be sitting at a party or lying down as Newton's laws of Physics will not be kind to you. My advice: wear a lower more stable heel on the way to the party and, upon arrival, unpack the "party heels" from a handbag and then walk straight into the venue. HappyinHeels

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2015 at 10:58 PM, Diana High Heels said:

I have some extreme heels that are the highest I have ever worn from www.bedheels.com. Mine are a EU43 and had a 73\4" heel, no platform, my toes are so bent and foot arched

Quite stunning heels. I really love those heels. The heel length is fantastic. A real dream.

@Diana High HeelsI have many questions. How do you choose your size ? You said you ordered EU43. Is it your normal size for flats ? Do you use bedheels size chart to determine which size to order ? How do they fit ? It is true to your normal size, are they a bit snug or large ? In brief, can we have your feedback on bedheels sizing for those heels... Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
On 11 December 2015 at 1:43 AM, HappyinHeels said:

All,

Not sure I've seen a definition for super-arch so I asked my friend in Chicago who sells shoes (many fetish ones as well) about what a "super-arch" shoe might be. He said any shoe/boot where the instep ratio is at least 5:1 and certainly 6:1 or more. So, a shoe/boot with a 5" heel atop a 1" platform or a 6" heel atop a 1" platform would normally. A 6:1 ratio, for most people, essentially puts the middle part of the foot perpendicular to the ground. You'd better be sitting at a party or lying down as Newton's laws of Physics will not be kind to you. My advice: wear a lower more stable heel on the way to the party and, upon arrival, unpack the "party heels" from a handbag and then walk straight into the venue. HappyinHeels

I thought the expression super arch denoted shoes with an arch profile much more pronounced than on an ordinary arch, which in a lot of cases on a very high heel can be almost straight. They give much more support to the foot than ordinary arches but can make the actual angle of the foot more than with an equivalent height heel. The Archenemys site used to sell them and a lot of their models wear them. I think they're what Peter Chu calls special arch. http://www.orientvisual.com/shoepage.php?querytype=id&searchstring=OTB_B1

  • Like 1

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.