Have To Give Credit Where Its Due

saudade

But, i've found the "best" fitting shoes ever. They fit like gloves and are seriously the best pair of shoes I've worn, out of all types. Steve Madden Lipstyck (copies of the Guisuppe zanotti whatevers) http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=98452&np=136_394 I got the black (don't think I could do red to be honest, and i'm a sucker for black in general). They fit so perfect to my own feet its like they were made off my own feet. Also they were on sale, so I had to buy them. That is all, carry on. Thought maybe some of the guys here would want to know. Or not, whatever, tschuss!

These?

Did you mail order or get them from a store?

Yep those, I can't replicate getting redirected from my link at all. Try this one maybe? http://www.stevemadd...m.aspx?id=98452

Just removed the last parameter which could have just been there to track me, dunno.

I get all my Steve Madden shoes in store. My first time buying heels was there and the cashier seemed to want to keep asking if I really wanted to buy heels.

So out of spite I always go to that exact store and if she's working try on shoes, I'm a bit of a troll. :) That said I kinda want to buy another pair because I wear these too much as it is and they aren't that great of quality in the heel itself.

Quick pictures of them though:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those heels are nice, and a really cool look with the mirrored heel that sort of disappears from the side view. I do like them. Also, a bit weird for me to add this, but those jeans are a pretty good fit, too. :speechless: heh

I like Maddens but they dont last long at all. 2 or 3 outings and then they are about ' done '. Its probably more of my wearing style as I do NOT baby foot ware. If I have to cross some mud.. guess where the shoes are going? ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Those heels are nice, and a really cool look with the mirrored heel that sort of disappears from the side view. I do like them. Also, a bit weird for me to add this, but those jeans are a pretty good fit, too. :speechless: heh

Heh no worries, I'll take all the compliments I can get. :D

They're these http://www.6pm.com/lucky-brand-lola-straight-in-no-namer-medium-dark-wash-medium-dark-wash if anyone wants to get a pair only ~$27 atm, and well shit, now I'm going to be buying more jeans. Getting good fitting jeans isn't easy so I gotta buy the ones that fit like gloves when I can.

They're size 2/26R and I'm a bit of a sucker for skinny jeans (yes I am also skinny so they fit/pun intentional). Also need to get back up to ~10 miles of walking/running so I can get my thighs in better shape. I have some cool ninja tabi running shoes I bought but don't think anyone here would care about those shoes much.

Also these things better survive more than a few outings or I'll be sad.

Looking good there, saudade! Great fitting skinny jeans and heels can't be beat.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I have some cool ninja tabi running shoes I bought but don't think anyone here would care about those shoes much.

Can I guess? Zem's?

(formerly known as "JimC")

I love the shoes. I have had good and bad experience (more good) with the quality of Steve Madden. Would love to get a pair myself but I normally wear a size 11. There are no Madden stores in my area and would go the online route. I have had their shoes fit when marked 10 before. Saudade what is your normal size and did these run true to that size? I typically wear womens 11 and always mens size 9. Thanks in advance.

I can't replicate getting redirected from my link at all.

That is probably because you live in the USA. I get redirected to www.stevemadden.nl , where they cannot be found.

Can I guess? Zem's?

Holy cow you guys are like shoe omniscient or something, bingo and well done.

I love the shoes. I have had good and bad experience (more good) with the quality of Steve Madden. Would love to get a pair myself but I normally wear a size 11. There are no Madden stores in my area and would go the online route. I have had their shoes fit when marked 10 before. Saudade what is your normal size and did these run true to that size? I typically wear womens 11 and always mens size 9. Thanks in advance.

Normally I wear 9-10, and I normally just do 10's because its rareish to find 9's that fit, but it happens. So generally I just stick to 10's since they have give. Unless they're some odd brand.

These actually are a bit long to be honest length wise, but its the toe area that i'm the most enamored with.

I like those, but like JKrenser, if it's not available in Size 11, it becomes a sort of hit-or-miss for me. Are 11's available in store?

Never seen any 11's at any Steve Madden store actually, maybe a few boots but nothing jumps out at me.

That is probably because you live in the USA. I get redirected to www.stevemadden.nl , where they cannot be found.

Ah, that'll do it then, the whole things a shockwave flash file so its not as easy to pilfer images. I can if you want but have to get some food, i'm mad hungry.

Saudade: I am also on a minimalist shoe msg board (penance for heel wearing), and have seen zems around, but have not tried them out yet.

Saudade: I am also on a minimalist shoe msg board (penance for heel wearing), and have seen zems around, but have not tried them out yet.

Ah k, makes sense. I just like the minimal shoes (the finger ones now creep me out though) for walking/running. I've had to relearn how to walk/run and I've found them to be a great way to "correct" for what I do with heels and strengthen the muscles/etc...

Just didn't expect anyone to know what I was talking about with that little information.

Hehe, I've tried jogging in vff's, but was causing calf pain, so just tried for more of a mid foot strike in regular shoes till my endurance is up. Might switch back again eventually.

I went ahead and risked it and bought these jems. They are small on me and I thought they would be, I reasoned that since they are leather (uppers) they will conform better. I squeezed into them Friday after I got them, wore them for about 2 hrs Friday. Yesterday I wore them for about 4 hrs off and on during they day, wore my sneakers most of the day as I am doing a remodeling job. Today I've had them on since I got up and am wearing them as I write this post 6hrs so far. It is my pleasure to anounce that they have stretched some already and my feet seem to enjoy the feel. Now for the paticulars not mentioned on Madden's web page, in size 10 the heel actually measures 5.5", the platorm is about .5 to .75" thick (hard to actually measure) the sole thickness under the heel is about .25" thick. Making these serious 5 inch heels. Amazing for Steve Madden. The heel is chrome covered plastic, only time will tell if the structure is satisfactory but for now they are really fun. My wife was turned on by them as well. The heel tip is very soft and quiet on the hard flooring. It will wear quickly so get some spare tips. I have over 100 spares in my bin, including a dozen steel. These will get stell tips if the heel does not loosen up. Photos below.

post-1756-0-01985000-1372609170_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-87456200-1372609186_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-48270400-1372609206_thumb.jp

The shape of the heel is wierd (OK - 'unusual' ) and its positioning at the back of the shoe unbalances the whole appearance imho. And any shoe with a heel at the back is surely less stable and less comfortable to walk in? I don't like them at all - but each to his own ...

They are a great looking shoe, the outline and the chorme heel and all. I've got a few with the heel set all the way back like these, they seem to 'slap' when I walk, can't get a comfortable gait. My other heels or even boots seem to have a kind of a 'rolling gait' - smooth, with the heel set back like these, it's abrupt, the front slaps down. Have you noticed anything like this??