Changing Light Bulbs

jetheelsfan

My Payless Kosmic pumps sure do make it easier to reach fixtures without having to use a chair - safe and more fun. The last tim I did it off a chair. I lost control of the ceiling translicent panel and it crashed to. the floor. Not wobbeling on tip-toe either.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Obviously, many people consider heels more of a deterrent to living and just aren't aware of the helpful potentials they are able to facilitate. While some are quick to point out the reasons they choose not to wear heels, there are many more that enjoy every opportunity to asset their personal appearance and abilities to achieve an ever increasing variety of styles and goals.

Ha ha ha.... I had to laugh at your post. Many times my wife (much shorter than me) axes me to get something from a high shelf or cabinet. We joke that maybe I should put on some heels to help me get the item.... Sometimes I even do!!! Take care all, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I'd need four foot heels to reach the lightbulb.I ask my son to come and do the tall thing.

I'm in the same boat--heels may help me stand four inches closer to heaven, but I need quite a bit more to reach a ceiling mounted light fixture. My son is 13, and he's just passed me up in the height department. Perhaps he will be of some use in the future.

Let's see...how many Ph.D.s does it take to change a light bulb?....

:reading:

Steve

Whether it's any degree or doctorate it still falls on me to change them. :)

Al