Just Fab

DProud2700

I have had the wonderful luck of finding some easy to wear and nice high heel boots with platforms. It is called Just Fab. I have ordered so far 2 pair of booties, 3 pairs of knee high boots. All came within a week and included extra heel tips. They are easy to get on and walk in. I am next looking at some of their high heel shoes, pumps/ slingbacks.

As far as I know, they are using a subscription model in their shop. Once you are a customer, you are paying a monthly fee, no matter whether you are buying shoes or not. At least that's the principle of a site similar to justfab.com in Germany...

With that fee of $39.95 for the VIP membership that you can pay each month you get a pair of shoes. You can opt to skip any given month or get a credit for the fee amount. The bummer for me, however, is that they only go up to size 11 and I take a 12w.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

i buy from them almost monthly, not shoes so much but the jeans are great. i like their shoes, but i have enough shoes .....for now! i have 5 credits waiting for me right now! :rocker: i don't mind getting emails from someone i am subscribed to, its all the prescription drug and sex emails that drive me nuts.

great shoes, but they unfortunately don't ship to europe... DAMN!

Have you tried ordering direct from Iron Fist? Quite a few of the styles Just Fab sells (and nearly all the styles shown in their ads) are from Iron Fist. Sometimes it's discontinued stuff, sometimes excess inventory, but for the most part you should be able to find the same or similar styles direct from Iron Fist. Iron Fist is a strange company though as their pricing, website, inventory, clearance, sales - pretty much everything bounces around at a moment's notice. For awhile there they were in bed with Hot Topic pretty good which was nice as Hot Topic used to have pretty crazy clearance + coupon promotions. My girlfriend really likes the brand and the quality is decent as man-made shoes go, lots of vinyl in some designs, and the fit is fairly true to size.