In Case No One Knew, Shoe Mecha

HighHeelLover86

Strangely I've only recently become aquainted with Amazon.com, yea I'm way behind. I was surfing the heels on there just now and when I selected size 13 women's, and 4+inch heel height I got back nearly 1,500 shoes! although a lot of them are the stock standard Pleaser line and all their competitors, quite a few are higher end brands. I just wnated to share for the guys that like me have some big ol' feet. By the way they go up to size 16 in the search refinements as well as going up to 4E widths.

A follow-up post with a pic.

Andres Machado Women's Green Soft Pumps

Suggested Price: $79.90 Price: $49.90 Sale: $19.95 You Save: $59.95 (75%)

In size 12!

post-1411-0-72447700-1359190309_thumb.jp

Life is like a good shoe store, the more variety the better!

Yea, my experience with Amazon I would have to give them 5 stars for outstanding service. They have earned my repeat business. They may not be the cheapest for a given model, but customer satisfaction seems to always be a high priority. They know what they need to do to bring back repeat customers.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I'll be so glad when this lay-off is over. I think I need to expand my collection. I also can't believe that these shoes are by Pleaser. When did they start adding elegance to their product line? The are also available on Amazon up to size 16!

post-1411-0-61598800-1359191127_thumb.jp

Pleaser and Ellie for that matter, seem to be the custodians of classic shoe designs although their quality is not anywhere near the best. They are keenly aware however on how to fill a niche market.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I hear ya on that. "Warning: our products are for indoor use only. Any attempt to use them as regular every footwear will result in the total destruction of our product in a few short months." Luckily I use them as intended, nudge nudge wink wink. :)

Oh, poo! I thought you mean THIS mecha:

Posted Image

I am so disappoint! :silly:

No! Those are Gundums. ( Left to right : WuFei, Quatre, Heero, Duo and Troa. :) )

Just breakin em on ya ;)

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Lol @ JeffB!

Also try www.6pm.com

They've also got a large selection of nice shoes.

The thing to keep in mind about 6pm (and I think they are somehow connected with Zappos.com) is that they will not pay return shipping, and will not refund the outgoing original shipping if the shoes don't fit. If you know your size for sure, 6pm often offers a considerably better price than others. With Amazon and Zappos, you get ALL your money back, regardless of the reason for return. I have returned 3 pairs of shoes for 3 completely different reasons, and have not had anything but great service from Amazon.

I have returned 3 pairs of shoes for 3 completely different reasons, and have not had anything but great service from Amazon.

Glad to hear about that, I didnt know they did that. I created my first wishlist last night and by the time I was through I'd ended up with nearly two hundred pairs of shoes and boots on it lol. I actually got a bit of a thrill after I realized that some of the people I know that already used Amazon could in theory find my wishlist and see it.

No! Those are Gundums. ( Left to right : WuFei, Quatre, Heero, Duo and Troa. :) )

Just breakin em on ya ;)

-Ilk

To be more precise, left to right: Shenlong, Sandrock, Wing Zero, Deathscythe and Heavyarms. Didn't think anyone here was familiar with Gundam Wing! Cool! :)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

To be more precise, left to right: Shenlong, Sandrock, Wing Zero, Deathscythe and Heavyarms. Didn't think anyone here was familiar with Gundam Wing! Cool! :)

HUGE FAN here! I look at mecha as being the original ming warriors, LAI's and robotic assault/dolls. As you already know, Gundams are different, especially with a Zero-Interface.

Zex is a badass! Relina Peacecraft was a total bitch/primadonna!

The REAL question.. Which one is closest to your true personality and if you had to take one ( gundam ) into combat, which Gundam would it be?

Id say I most resemble Duo in personality and Id definitely want to take the rebuilt ShenLong ( altron ).

Well, well! An anime fan! I'm impressed! Relena didn't bother me all that much since all she wanted was peace, the only real crazy girl on Gundam Wing was Dorothy Catalonia, she of the freaky eyebrows. And to answer your question, I'd say I'm closer to Duo in terms of personality as he's the kind of guy you'd like to hang out with! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'd say I'm closer to Duo in terms of personality as he's the kind of guy you'd like to hang out with! HA!

Somehow this seems a little more like JeffB's style of super hero to hang with.

post-530-0-67699000-1359284685_thumb.jpg

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Been on Amazon a couple of time now. There are some nice shoes being sold on there but I still think you can get a better price in some cases going to a proper shop. I also so think that Pleaser and Ellie are not as cheap compared to shoes from New Look or Faith.

JeffB, Saudade.. Im not really a nerd but I *used* to be a geek. ' Stoner ' or ' Headbanger ' would be the most appropriate title for the years I have lived. As for Anime.. I liked Gundam and the Battletech Universe ( FASA ). I liked the vintage Starblazers and G-Force. Im not into powerball or Pokemon or any of that other stuff. Just certain things. Akira was just.. Odd! Ghost in the machine was ' ok '. I havent watched anything else that I can think of. I see that picture JeffB posted and all I can think of is when Heero was saying ' Trowa.. Im going to kill you ' or Heero telling everyone he was going to kill them. I laughed my ass off the first time I saw him say it. The real question is if they all scrapped, whom would REALLY win? My cash would be on WuFei! -Ilk

HighHeelLover86, I discovered Amazon a few weeks ago when I wanted to check at Endless. It seems Amazon is only a portal for others to sell their stuff, like ebay. So the shipping and return policy is different for each article depending of the vendor !! How strange ?? I was also amazed with the french seller "La FNAC" (electronics, music, books, etc.) which has very nice retail stores, everywhere in France. But their internet webstore sells other vendor's articles !! Impossible to get the same as the ones in the stores ! Anyway I found Amazon better than e-Bay. The latter is nice for the second hand shoes, which appear sorter by gender / type / color / size / price / heel height / width / whatever you want. As soon as you "enter" a vendor webshop on ebay, the articles are not sorted anymore. I mean WTF !!! All their items appear on the same page (mixed clothes, men shoes, women shoes, etc.)

Aww you guys have some sweettalk to my ears (eyes) i always wanted to watch gundam wings but for some reason i haven't yet. Now i put it on my must watch list :D (the reason was a song from Two Mix - White Reflection) However my favorite mecha is Lancelot Albion from Code Geass :)

(and as always, to stay inside the forum's topic a pic of one of my favorite character C.C. in her thigh high boots :D)

Posted Image

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker: