What I Am Wearing Today

Again, I have to say I really like that outfit!! If you got caught what could anyone say other than "Boy you look good"!! I have 2 pair of pumps similar to yours but not in blue. They had blue for a while but no longer carry them. If they come back available I will be first in line for another pair!!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to break out my summer time shoes. Kinda bad when you put off wearing A 4in heel every day. 5 years or so ago I would have given my left, ....... to wear something Like this every day. These boots were starting to be my daily wear. Just a tad lower Than my others. I wore these to the dentist last week. The dentist chic took a long Look at them when I was in the chair. All she could really see was the tops, but She new. Not a word though. She was quite pretty. I told my wife I might have to Start going once a month. I wore heels there last time but I don't remember which Ones. I was standing there and looked down and liked the view of the boots so I Had to share.

post-2198-0-24194800-1368101973_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-12222400-1368101998_thumb.jp

I had them in my car as a backup pair in case I did not want to Wear the other shoes all day. 10hrs was the limit. The edge of the Shoe presses on the outside edge of my foot. I have to build up Tolerance for it again. The boots are BAKERS. One of my favorite brands. The heel is a great height. They are hi but not so much that it would change The way you walk.

post-2198-0-91467700-1368195381_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-19786700-1368195444_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a couple of pictures of what I'm wearing later to go to Montrose in Houston, a heel and skirt friendly area. I'll be on my feet a bit, so the heels are 3.75 inch wedges with a 0.5 inch platform. The clothes are very average, just a black pencil skirt and white blouse.

post-18085-0-24733400-1370131128_thumb.j

post-18085-0-15772000-1370131171_thumb.j

Here are a couple of pictures of what I'm wearing later to go to Montrose in Houston, a heel and skirt friendly area. I'll be on my feet a bit, so the heels are 3.75 inch wedges with a 0.5 inch platform. The clothes are very average, just a black pencil skirt and white blouse.

Nice pictures there, my friend. You look sharp.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Shaved them for over 12yrs with a break. Now shaving again. I use to race bicyc les so it was just a benefit that I got to shave them. I had legs that made most woman cry.....not so much anymore. Now I just shave Because I like it. Feels great to put on pants with a fresh shave

Thank you for the comments! I have decided that I'm going to keep shaving them, or might take the next step and start waxing them. It feels great!!! Sadly, I do have men's legs covered with birthmarks and scars, and the stockings do help hide this. I will take some other pics soon :nervous:

I just went to Payless to pick up a pair of sandals. Alas they were out of stock. They were also very busy! I wore my wedges right into the store, had to walk through the mall, no one took note of them at all. It was very nice outing and I enjoyed strolling through the mall, very confidently in my shoe choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing legs. Better than most celebs legs.

Is there something different about celeb legs?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think they have nice figures because they can buy the most expensive personal trainer and not have to be bogged down with a regular job that takes all their time. But its not aways the case. Shafted, you and I have legs just as nice. Probably from wearing 4" heeled boots every day.

My brother-in-law's cousin Pat was Madonna's personal trainer for quite some time. Knowing Pat, I can picture it. He's the type of guy who leaves a club with somebody else's date ( and has on at least one occasion). Just google "Pat Manocchia". BTW my sister's married name is Manocchia. OMG: Pat is starting to show his age, as I look through the google images. Has it been that long? Thanks pumpcat about the legs comment and the trip down memory lane.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

As per Steve's suggestions, some pictures (although not very good ones) I managed to take of me with fishnets on :surprised:

post-15565-0-83425400-1372761115_thumb.j

post-15565-0-28546000-1372761126_thumb.j

Those pics are fine. You do have nice looking legs and the fishnets go well with your pumps and skirt.

I like to wear fishnets too.

Thanks for posting the pics. Hope to see more pics, in the future.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

As per Steve's suggestions, some pictures (although not very good ones) I managed to take of me with fishnets on :surprised:

post-15565-0-83425400-1372761115_thumb.j

post-15565-0-28546000-1372761126_thumb.j

Not only do the legs look good in those fishnets but you have a very slender body to go with the outfit!!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure a lot of women have reservations about wearing fishnets and how judgemental others might be (as they can be with heels too). The ones who have the most fun are the ones who just get out there and do it anyway.

If you like it, wear it.