What I Am Wearing Today

Today I'm wearing a pair of black kidskin slingback pumps with 3 inch heels from Giani Bini. These are the quintessential "office pumps"! I snapped a photo outside before I came into the office and then snapped another at my desk.

post-17953-0-86969500-1358177349_thumb.j

post-17953-0-31824200-1358177374_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiiiiiiiice! Here is todays shoe. Nine west. I don't think they will be shoe of the week. Not sure what to wear next. I bought a pair just like these but with a side zip. I am going to take them back and get something different Of course my jeans hang a lot lower.

post-2198-0-49308000-1358188358_thumb.jp

Thanks bluejay! Posting the pics has been fun and I really appreciate the responses. My wish list includes a pair of Christian Louboutin "Bianca" pumps in nude patent, but right now that's on the back burner. So I saw these shoes in a Nine West store window and decided to go for it! They look really nice and I saved $700! (But I still want the Bianca!) I like Nine West too because they offer me decent value for everyday work shoes, reasonable comfort and their sizing is consistent for the most part. Have fun in your booties!! Let's see a pic in the leggings!!

Hi Debbie,

Just uploaded a few pics to my computer. I hope they post ok.

pic #1 Nine West booties with shinny leggings

pic #2 Nine West booties

pic#3 Franko Sarto peep toe pumps with liquid black leggings

pic#4 Franko Sarto peep toe pumps

post-2962-0-69640700-1358188514_thumb.jppost-2962-0-45774100-1358188562_thumb.jppost-2962-0-90161000-1358188675_thumb.jp[

post-2962-0-07784100-1358188933_thumb.jp

Niiiiiiiiice!

Here is todays shoe. Nine west. I don't think they will be shoe of the week. Not sure what to wear next.

I bought a pair just like these but with a side zip. I am going to take them back and get something different

Of course my jeans hang a lot lower.

That's a good looking boot! How comfortable are they?

Hi Debbie,

Just uploaded a few pics to my computer. I hope they post ok.

pic #1 Nine West booties with shinny leggings

pic #2 Nine West booties

pic#3 Franko Sarto peep toe pumps with liquid black leggings

pic#4 Franko Sarto peep toe pumps

post-2962-0-69640700-1358188514_thumb.jppost-2962-0-45774100-1358188562_thumb.jppost-2962-0-90161000-1358188675_thumb.jp[

Thanks for sharing the pics! I think peep toe shoes are fun to wear...especially after a nice pedicure!

Very. But I don't know what makes a shoe comfy for you. My wife likes "squooshy" shoes and these are not that. That said, I can wear them all day and they are fine. You can still get them on ebay. They are called. "Check it". Here are todays bakers, "melanie". I like the nine west. I have a pair of nine west I never wore and need to sell, size 9.

post-2198-0-66545700-1358270937_thumb.jp

Very. But I don't know what makes a shoe comfy for you. My wife likes "squooshy" shoes and these are not that. That said, I can wear them all day and they are fine.

You can still get them on ebay. They are called. "Check it".

Here are todays bakers, "melanie".

I like the nine west. I have a pair of nine west I never wore and need to sell, size 9.

I like a decent amount of padding in the toebox, but not to the point of being "squooshy". Too much softness tends to make my feet get tired faster. (Go figure!)

For an everyday shoe, Nine West is hard to beat. I have a lot of them because I love shoes and lots of different styles. My DH thinks it's nuts to have 12 pairs of black pumps....but I plead guilty!

12 pairs of black pumps just means variety. 12 pairs of sneakers, well, that's just nuts.

You are so right!! Care to talk with my husband?? :giggle:

Today I'm wearing a pair of black kidskin slingback pumps with 3 inch heels from Giani Bini. These are the quintessential "office pumps"! I snapped a photo outside before I came into the office and then snapped another at my desk.

mmm didnt see this the other day, your slingbacks are so pretty! x

Sure man, any time. Does he like beer? I'm sure we could resolve it over a 12 pack or two. ;-)

I'm sure you could make a little headway after a 12 pack! :beers:

...nuts to have 12 pairs of black pumps....but I plead guilty!

I'm not far behind you, maybe 8 pairs, but even the smallest differences can make or break an outfit. I guess some people have an eye for these things while others don't (but it's good that we're not all the same).

12 pairs of black pumps just means variety. 12 pairs of sneakers, well, that's just nuts.

Try telling that to a sports fanatic !

If you like it, wear it.

Had some 7-inch stilettos on earlier to take a couple of pictures but now wearing boots with a 4.5-inch wedge heel. I picked them up for a fiver the other day in the New Look sale. I wore a pair of 2.5-inch cowboy boots to walk a mile to work. BTW, I'm the only one in our office today, in case you're wondering... :surprised:

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

This is what I wore yesterday." Born" western style boots with a 3" tapered stacked heel, black trouser socks, MetroStyle straight leg jeans, black Izod polo shirt and black leather jacket. Today, I am wearing my Red Wing work boots driving one of my snowplows clearing last night's snowfall, but tonight I'll be wearing some type of heels out! Check out the polish on my little pinkie in pics. It matches my wife's new mani and she likes it! (Purple) Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-17275200-1358540536_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-96391400-1358540596_thumb.jp

Had my wedges on all day yesterday. Up at 2am and off to work in JS boots til about 8. Took a short nap then in my lucky brand boots. These are a GREAT. Booot to go out in public.

post-2198-0-92733200-1358564410_thumb.jp

Hi DebbiNC, Just wanted to show you what I wore yesterday (Sunday) out and about. I wore my new Nine West, heeled, knee boots, MetroStyle black, liquid look, leggings, bright purple, silky look shirt, black faux leather 3/4 length coat with faux fir trim, black leather "Big Apple" newsboy cap and lots of jewelery too. I did get several compliments yesterday out and about on my look. Happy Heeling, bluejay

post-2962-0-93368400-1358783671_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-55210100-1358783752_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-71431800-1358783813_thumb.jp

My feet hurt. In my sketchers all day. Been working around the house. I have 2 pair of these now. I bought these so I would not mess up the other ones, now I don't want to mess these up. We still can't find my wifes pair. She wanted to wear hers today

post-2198-0-54765900-1358804673_thumb.jp

Thumbs up, bluejay!

Bravo, bluejay! That's an outstanding look! Fantastic!

I agree, that is an outstanding look.

Henri

Thanks guys for your input. I really appreciate your compliments and comments.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi DebbiNC,

Just wanted to show you what I wore yesterday (Sunday) out and about.

I wore my new Nine West, heeled, knee boots, MetroStyle black, liquid look, leggings, bright purple, silky look shirt, black faux leather 3/4 length coat with faux fir trim, black leather "Big Apple" newsboy cap and lots of jewelery too. I did get several compliments yesterday out and about on my look.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Wow, bluejay! That's getting it on!

Was on a business trip yesterday and wore a pair of knee length black leather boots (sorry no pix since I was traveling with co-workers). But today, it's a pair of color-blocked peep toe pumps from Nine West. I just love these!

post-17953-0-01693600-1358861286_thumb.j

Very nice Debbie. I love the look of your peep toes. The colors are nicely matched. Those colors are favorites of mine as you saw in my post from Sunday and thanks for your compliment on my look. I also love your red pedi. That's the color I wear too. You saw my red pedi on my pic of the black peep toe pumps I posted earlier, Thanks for your pic. I would love to see a pic of you in the boots you wore on Monday. Please post a pic. Thanks Happy Heeling, bluejay

Very nice Debbie. I love the look of your peep toes. The colors are nicely matched. Those colors are favorites of mine as you saw in my post from Sunday and thanks for your compliment on my look.

I also love your red pedi. That's the color I wear too. You saw my red pedi on my pic of the black peep toe pumps I posted earlier,

Thanks for your pic. I would love to see a pic of you in the boots you wore on Monday. Please post a pic. Thanks

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks bluejay!

I love jewel tone colors and these shoes really are a splash of color! My red polish is by OPI called "An Affair In Red Square" in case you're interested.

DebbiNC, There's nothing quite like pumps with stiletto heels with jeans is there?? Never wore skinny jeans with pumps yet but have plenty of bootcut jeans, either Levis, Lee Slender Secret, or "Fit4" jeans from Target. I have worn all of these with either pumps, wedges, or boots but need to get a digital camera so I can upload some photos. I have the clothes and shoes but not the photos which isn't good. OPI is a good brand of nail polish, it always costs more but also last longer as well :) HappyinHeels

Thanks bluejay!

I love jewel tone colors and these shoes really are a splash of color! My red polish is by OPI called "An Affair In Red Square" in case you're interested.

BebbiNC, The purple color on my little pinkies that matches my wife's mani is also from OPI. I think it's called "Purple Passion". The red on my toes is "Rapid Red" from Sally Hansen. I have several colors from Sally Hansen. I like their polish.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay