Your heels, and your partner/wife/girlfriend

JSLS

My wife always knew I loved heels (on her, at the begining of our marriage). One night, she gave me a box as a gift. I opened it to find a beautiful pair of black leather ankle strap dorsays with 4 1/2 inches stilettos . For my secret disapointement, they were for here and not for me. She knew I love ankle strap dorsays, and bought this pair for her to wear out, just to pleasure me.

Next week, I also gave her a box. When she opened, she found a similar pair of black leather ankle strap dorsays, with 5 inches stilettos. In surprise, she asked me why I gave her an identical pair of heels.

- Take a better look at them - I said.

The new pair was in my size.

- You gave me a gift for you, I'm giving you the same gift, but for me - I said before she could say a single word.

With curiosity, she asked why and I said I was always curious about wearing heels, since I like them so much on women. So, she played the game and asked me to wear them, what I did with great pleasure.

The rest is history.

She now accept me to wear them and even give me some pairs ocasionaly. In my birthday this year she gave me a fucsia peep toe pump with a bow on the back. You can see a picture of how they look attached.

Can not complain. I love this girl.

Posted Image

DeSalto,

Great pairs... I really envy you, wish I had the same courage. My fiancee really likes heels and to her, I have only a small fetish. It is very similar to what you said... she does not have a slight idea of my love for women shoes. Today, I hide them into a couch I have in my guest room (it is empty inside). Very hard to find. I am gathering the courage to tell her until the end of this year when we will start living together. I think it will not be possible to hide it anymore, and the risk that she finds out will be big, and that would be more trouble I guess. I think it will be very difficult, but as people just mentioned here, it is something we cannot get rid off.

I see you are brazilian like me, do you often buy heels in some specific store? I tried to find shoes for big sizes (mine is women's US12 / BR42) but all I find around are ugly and chunky shoes. I'd rather have those feminine kind, same as these pink peeptoes of yours.

I bought my first 2 pairs in ebay, they are a red pump with an ankle strap from Pleaser and my most recent (and great) purchase, a pair of flats from Ivanka Trump brand. They feel really great on... if you like flat pumps, these are a great choice.

http://www.amazon.com/Ivanka-Trump-Womens-Annulio-Patent/dp/B0053AUAVQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343002946&sr=8-1&keywords=ivanka+trump+annulio

I'll post a picture of them when I have enough privileges in the forum

Um abraço!

Edited by gallux

im single and glad of that so, being myself is important and what my problem is with women, they try to change you into what they think you have to be, if I had a girlfriend and I told her the truth about me wearing high heels, say three to six months and she could not handle it, the same day I would get her out of my life, and not fall for the oh it will work out straight from her own words, people should be happy with someone telling them the truth and give them alittle bit of support. but some people are selfish and gallux tell her the truth if she can't handle it then don't move in with her and put love or she is the right one out of your mind think does she care about me or wants to hurt me. I fell sorry for men who are given a hard time about wearing what they want or it ,maybe joy style or loving it. if I married and she found out about it then start a fight with me I would throw the ring at her and not come back it will be a mess at the courts but I would never last in a married life because of high heel wearing.I see in 20 years time men will not marry because there is alot of selfish and unsupport these days in both genders. it is hard to live in two types of life. that is what I am so unlucky on not wearing heels in public and getting new friends to tell about it.

It is not truth, we cannot generalize, we have seen in this forum that there are many supportive GFs/wives... I really wish that my fiancée is one of them. If not, as you said, it won't do any good (to me or to her) to move together.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of weeks ago I was out on the deck wearing a pair of heels my wife is usally not home till 6 or later so it was just 5 and she got home early so I quick slid off the heels. Then last night she said "we have to talk". She was wondering what it was all about and why did i feel a need to wear heels?? I said that I liked the look and how they felt it was nothing sexual they are just shoes. Mary said that it made her ill thinking about it and that I can forget her ever wearing a pair of heels again with the thought that I might have worn one and forget ever wearing to bed. again I said that i did not thing it was a big deal that they are still just shoes and it does not change who I am. We have been together for all most 40 years hope everything works out

Got to be honest from the start. It's the best way to handle things. Imagine it's the other way around. You get home from work and your wife/girlfriend is wearing a suit and has put mascara on her face to make a moustache! You'd be pretty shocked and probably wouldn't like it...

Jerbare, I'm sorry to hear that your situation is far from ideal. Communications and baby steps are the only answer I know of, and there are no guarantees. Make sure she's in her comfort zone, answer her questions, talk about the issues and the specifics of why she doesn't like it, and try to see the situation from her perspective. Compromise as much as you can. And over time push the envelope slightly. It took me 20 years, but the wait was worth while. My wife is accepting, doesn't really fully understand, but is on board and we have a great relationship. Your mileage may vary. Let us know if we can help with advice. Good luck! Steve

Was doing good with my boyfriend, his stated opinion was "wear anything you want", but I was taking it a bit cautious with things in public when with him. Till the other night. We were on our way to a fetish party, I was wearing the same tight jeans/boots as in my avatar when we had to stop at an ATM. While I was at the ATM another car pulled up. Not my first rodeo so I just go along as if everything was natural, but he was in a panic. Turns out the guy in the other car really noticed it was a guy in tall heels, and was a firefighter my boyfriend knows. He's been trying to get back to working at a fire dept.. and.. well. Not sure if I did damage that night. So back to hidden wedge heels for me when out with him for quite a while. *sigh*

(formerly known as "JimC")

My wife was that way, too, a long time ago. With a lot of communications, addressing her concerns, staying in her comfort zone, reassuring her that I'm still her man, etc., we were able to compromise and take the journey together with her on board as my advisor and confidante. It took years of patience and understanding, but we've come a long way and I can wear a lot more styles of heels in public than I ever thought possible. Good luck! Steve