Another "hack job" on the ladies who wear heels.

jetheelsfan

I wa listening to radio and a "reporter" from one of the networks stated all the negative things about wearing heels. Posture to that they make the wearer physically tired. Funny thing they keep leaving out is the way they make the female foot and leg appear so much more sensuous, how they make most women feel better about themselves, and in general are more "fun" than any other footwear available. Too bad they want the "frump" look for every women.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

This is Satyr folks, no need to get ruffled! :wavey: From the circles I have seen.. some of the things I have taken from women whom dont wear or absolutely despise high heels : 1.) They tend to be able to grow a beard quicker then I can. ( I know, Im trying and it sucks, takes me too damn long! ) 2.) Their waistline is about the same physical measurement as their shoulders when measured horizontally. 3.) They make United States Marines haircuts look like a new hippy fashion. 4.) The last man that said they loved them was their father and they questioned the sincerity of the remark. 5.) Their Harley had more chrome then Mr. T had gold hanging around his neck.. There have been so many people over the years whom have spoken out against heel wearing that if you stood them on top of of another, they would probably equal the tallest building on the planet. Fact is, their opinions are irrelevant and we will wear what we want to wear. If they dont like it, they should have the decency to go bug the kid with his pants hanging around his knees and his drawers showing instead of someone whom is taking a moment to think about what they are wearing.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

IlK, is that you in your avatar ? I can't imagine you with a beard !! I tried when I was young, I wanted to play with my brand new trimmer. I succeeded but was fed up after 3 weeks. By the way, there is a young lady at my work. She wears the highest heels (w/o platform) I have ever seen. And she has a fair collection, every week is a new one. Now it is chilly here, she wear new boots with even higher stiletto heels !! Hey guys, I don't even know how to engage a discussion about that with her, she is so shy !!

IlK, is that you in your avatar ? I can't imagine you with a beard !!

I tried when I was young, I wanted to play with my brand new trimmer.

I succeeded but was fed up after 3 weeks.

By the way, there is a young lady at my work. She wears the highest heels (w/o platform) I have ever seen. And she has a fair collection, every week is a new one. Now it is chilly here, she wear new boots with even higher stiletto heels !!

Hey guys, I don't even know how to engage a discussion about that with her, she is so shy !!

Tell her you noticed her wonderful selection of heels and see how it goes from there.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

@Gudulitooo; I'll second what Shafted said. Just be polite and respectful but maintain your confidence. You never know, she might be a real high-heel addict like the rest of us and more than welcome to chat shoes with you :wavey: Back On topic, in the last 12 months there seems to have been a new report/study/news article/what ever every other week telling the world how bad high heels are for the body. Never once have I seen/heard of an article going over how great they are for the soul. I personally don't care about how fashionable a pair of shoes are, or how good (or bad) I look in them. I wear them because of how great those shoes make me feel. The types of person that ILK note are those who just don't 'get' that.

@Gudulitooo;

I'll second what Shafted said. Just be polite and respectful but maintain your confidence. You never know, she might be a real high-heel addict like the rest of us and more than welcome to chat shoes with you :wavey:

Maybe waiting for someone like you to break the ice,- Go for it.

Al

IlK, is that you in your avatar ? I can't imagine you with a beard !!

Its not a beard.. its like.. a hair here.. another hair on the other side.. Like no ' fullness '.. sux0rz for sure :wavey:

By the way, there is a young lady at my work. She wears the highest heels (w/o platform) I have ever seen. And she has a fair collection, every week is a new one. Now it is chilly here, she wear new boots with even higher stiletto heels !!

Hey guys, I don't even know how to engage a discussion about that with her, she is so shy !!

- ' Ya know.. you have the most awesome of footware I have seen on anyone in a long time. '

- ' Love your shoes! '

- ' Are those YSL's? CL's? ' ( insert whatever name brand you want. she will see that your not fashion-challenged or have an interest )

- ' If you dont mind me asking, I was wondering if they sell mens shoes where you buy yours as Im looking for quality items and you seem to have excellent taste in your selections and I can use all the help I can get. '

Theres many ways where you can ask and pay compliments without H.R. having to get involved.

-Ilk

I personally don't care about how fashionable a pair of shoes are, or how good (or bad) I look in them. I wear them because of how great those shoes make me feel. The types of person that ILK note are those who just don't 'get' that.

Exactly! Wear what your comfortable with, what works for YOU!

I wa listening to radio and a "reporter" from one of the networks stated all the negative things about wearing heels. Posture to that they make the wearer physically tired. Funny thing they keep leaving out is the way they make the female foot and leg appear so much more sensuous, how they make most women feel better about themselves, and in general are more "fun" than any other footwear available. Too bad they want the "frump" look for every women.

The more negative articles that come out about wearing high heels, the more people seem to want to wear them. And I especially see more women wearing them in public.

I cannot agree more with what others said !

Here is a answer by a french girl.

I like her reply !

That is what web based translators are for:

Thank you for posting the English translation so other can read it !

The English translation is more than good enough but the wording of the original French version is better.

I must say web based translators are much better now than they were only a few years ago...

"Polley view Francy" - I neither read, write, or speak French or even eat French Fries. :wavey::)B)

"Polley view Francy" is in fact "Parlez vous Français" (Do you speak French)

The best way to say it (for someone who don't speak French) would be "Pawrley voo Fran-say"

I think these "Heels are bad" articles are written by women that either can't or don't want to wear heels. They don't like the attention other "heel wearing" women get so they have to put it down and declare it dangerous. For some reason, people in general have a problem letting others do what they want, even when it doesn't step on their rights. If everyone would let others be themselves and do what makes them happy, as long as it doesn't violate another person's rights, the world would be a pretty nice place. When people feel they have to control others is when the conflicts begin and the world becomes a nasty place.

I think these "Heels are bad" articles are written by women that either can't or don't want to wear heels.

... When people feel they have to control others is when the conflicts begin and the world becomes a nasty place.

Thats Cassies quote, but make it an anonymous one just for discussion as I have an example to use.

My last serious Girlfriend before my present ' love of my life ' was a very diverse individual. She had a friend whom is what I would call.. I'll use the polite term of ' undesirable '.

The woman was VERY smart.. as in.. she spent 12 years in College/University. Her physique was impeccable and to be 110% honest, she had the face and body that could have been on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue or any high-end fashion magazine from Europe.

The problem was when she opened her mouth.

Ive seen her recently.. Shes still hot as hell.. and no ring on her finger. I know a couple of guys that have said they went on dates with her but left it at the kiss at the doorstep and went home in fear of ' frostbite '.

I posted earlier in this thread about some comments. One was "The last man that said they loved them was their father and they questioned the sincerity of the remark.". It came directly from her. Her own words.

Someday, she will find a doormat she desires to cater to her every whim. Till then, I wish her the best.

Some people are just to miserable inside and they cant allow others happiness. Its shameful.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people are just to miserable inside and they cant allow others happiness. Its shameful.

Or themselves. The old "love your neighbor as yourself" doesn't work very well if you can't love yourself.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

"Polley view Francy" is in fact "Parlez vous Français" (Do you speak French)

The best way to say it (for someone who don't speak French) would be "Pawrley voo Fran-say"

Sorry my attempt at "humor" was lost in the "translation." :wavey:

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

My cousin and I entertained a Belgian friend of his at the old "Vieux Munich" years ago in Montreal and the Belgian was almost in tears he laughed so hard. He remarked how much he loved the music but couldn't seem to understand "joual" or Quebec creole. I said you should take a cruise to Louisiana and you'll see French spoken in an accent you couldn't imagine but there it is. But it can be learned and appreciated. J'ai de la chance d'etre....moi! HappyinHeels

The Acadian dialect has been described as the ultimate bastardization of the French language. However one day at a church that had a French translation I spoke to a family from Viet Nam and there French was atroches.

And yaw Inglish is orfull :wavey:

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton