New Years Eve Heeling!?

Philly410

For New Year's Eve we went to a 10:30pm show for the movie New Year's Eve, I silenced my phone to vibrate and set an alarm at midnight so I could ring out the new year kissing my wife. I wore my blue denim riding jeans and brown high heel boots in my avatar. There was a fairly crowded movie theater that night. I even spotted a few ladies in knee high stiletto boots, one lady in over the knee boots, and one lady in tall black thigh high boots. Needless to say I felt like I fit in with all these ladies in boots. After the movie was over we were one of the last ones left in the theater since it as was their last show that night. I felt very confident in my boots and thought it was a good way to start off a new year.

All, 2012 started about as quietly as can be imagined. My wife and I saw TV coverage of 2012 arriving in NYC but went to bed before 2012 arrived in the Central time zone covering Wisconsin. I plan to be in Rio de Janiero for New Year's Eve within the next four years which should make up for all the "quiet ones". Hope everyone else's was nice. HappyinHeels

Played a 1hr set with a band. Wore a ' hoodie ', skinies and boots.

Impressive, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Impressive, my friend!

Impressive? Well.. maybe, but it was a learning experience for others AND myself.

Its a repetitive message we all often post on *this* website/forum, but something you/I/we/us/them/others/whomever never seem to ' get over '.

Your used to walking around wearing whatever it is your wearing. So am I. ' Others ' sometimes arent comfortable in what they have been wearing for the last day. Maybe they arent conformable in what they have been wearing since they were born.

We might admit this to ourselves but not to those around us. ' Naw, Im perfectly fine! '.. sure we ' all ' are.

The reactions of the evening were.. the same as always..

' Dude! Your wearing womens boots! '.

' Gee, I wish I had a nice pair of boots like that! where did you get them! '

' Are you a tranny or do you want to become a woman? '

' Are you gay or into men? '

It was all ' old ' but not asked as much as I would have thought for the setting. It all completely stopped when one of the band members said something.

After one of the songs, our Bass player decided to inform everyone there, through the Mics that " Our Guitar player isnt gay, he might look like a woman but prefers to bed them instead of stealing their clothes. He has a day job and actually can aford his own things. I'm sorry ladies, hes quite spoken for BUT, if the past is any symbol of the future, in about a year he will probably be single again " to which everyone laughed at the joke. :wave: Except Darian..

A group of people there that stayed together most of the night didnt comment at all and when I was at the bar one of the women told me ' Your the guitar player with the cool boots! You guys sounded great! '. She had an Ausi accent and it was intriguing.. I HAD to gab with her!

It was odd NOT being questioned or anything so I asked her ' No comments about my choice of footware? '

Her reply was very blunt but she finished with a smile on her face.. "None. you wear what you want to wear and thats just a fact. Your here wearing boots which you probably like or you wouldnt have them on, no? Actually, I was wondering more about your arse and if you do aerobics.. "

OH MAN! Fail on my part!

I kept my mouth shut for the rest of the evening. :smile:

I hope your band was just as rocking as your boots (-:

We did quite well. No complaints. :P

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Wore an "xbox green" Dress shirt, solid black tie, black flare dress pants, and these boots

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/darthraze/145691365_o.jpg

Those boots.. they have this.. what to call it.. They have an ' Edge ' to them. They look really distinctive yet they could probably be really ' casual ' if you wanted to dress down with them.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I went to a party with Mrs. Steve63130 and I wore black clogs with a 3" heel that was tapered a little - nothing close to stiletto, but thinner than a block or chunky heel. They were on display the whole night in our hosts' kitchen/party room, in bright light, and of course nobody said a thing, as usual. In fact, most of the other guests removed their shoes upon entering the home and just wore their socks, but my wife and I kept ours on. The hosts never asked us to remove our shoes, so we didn't. Anyway, I would have been too cold in my stocking feet (literally - black sheer thigh highs). The rest of my outfit was a pair of khaki jeans, and a sweater over a turtleneck. It was a good party, but as I get older it gets more difficult to stay up to midnight! HA HA HA Steve

Thanks! They're one of my many favorites. I wear them often, usually with flare jeans, screen T and a blazer. They were a great find on ebay, they're real leather, rubber sole, brand name Tommy Hilfiger. I'm not usually a fan of his over priced clothes but the man makes a nice pair of boots, and if memory serves I think I bagged these for less than $50 (cdn).

I did go to a New Year's Eve party at our friends house. About 6 couples were there. We were gathered at their basement bar for the evening. I wore my" Born" shoe booties with a 3" stacked heel (not very feminine looking) with black sheer thigh-hi hose, with black leather dress jeans, purple silky dress shirt and black leather dress vest. I did like this look very much. I just love to wear leather fashions with my heels! I did get a couple positive comments from the ladies of course, on my appearance. One even brushed her foot against my leather pants while seated on a bar stool. She whispered to me " I love the feel of leather" and smiled. I thanked her for her comment and smiled back. It was a very nice party with plenty of drinks, good food and snacks and great conservation. Of the six couples that attended we all take turns at hosting the New Year's Eve party each year. Our turn comes up in 2013. Incidentally my wife had to work the evening shift and did not get there until 12:45am. We finally said our Good-Byes and left for home at about 3:30am. Another nice heeling event for New Year's Eve. Only problem, I had to get up on Sunday am for Church. Read my next heeling event on my thread," Heeling with bluejay" Happy Heeling and Happy New Year, bluejay