New Years Resolutions and Cheers!

mtnsofheels

Greetings everyone and all the Very Best for 2012! I am making a New Years Resolution to do more heeling in public this year. It is time to just go out and "Do It" go and feel happy about our love for Shoes and Boots! Go and enjoy our lives, wear what we want and have all the very Best of 2012! Cheers! What are your New Years Resolutions? Mtnsofheels

Well, I already do plenty of public heeling, however, my resolution for 2012 would be to wear skirts and dresses with my heels more frequently.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I don't really make new years resolutions, but I recently took the decision to not hide anymore, so I guess you can call it my new years resolution. I allready started by wearing what i want around the building and trying on clothes and shoes in local shops without being affraid of being busted. In fact I think I allready am busted and I don't care. It feels great right now but let's see if it continues to feel that way.

I will continue to wear high heels in public because I enjoy the fun and freedom of doing so. But my New Year's resolution is the same as lat year's: don't make any New year's resolutions. Whenever I did in the past, they lasted maybe two days.

Hmm.. My resolution is a resolve not to have a ' New Years Resolution '. Im going to continue to prosper as I have in this past year as a PERSON. Not ' money ' or ' wealth ', but as a human being. -Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I'm afraid that I'm largely unable to make any heeling resolutions because I already do all the above! Mine are of a more personal nature in that I want to lose a few pounds in weight and save a certain amount of cash.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Mine are of a more personal nature in that I want to lose a few pounds in weight and save a certain amount of cash.

I will give you pounds ( money ) for your pounds! I need all I can get and the process will fill BOTH your ' resolutions '. :wave:

:smile:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Like many people these days, I really want to lose weight. But more so, as I really want to be comfortable to wear more adventurous things out. I am really pleased with my body from the waist down, but my mid-section, really just aggravates me. I so much want to wear more exciting freestyle outfits out like many here on this forum have done, but with my current bodyshape, I feel I would just look like a complete idiot. So ya, thats my top priority for 2012 more so than any other year in my life. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...