Mens heels and fashion.. making a move

DallasHeels

Amazing! Another piece inspired by the times article (I'm guessing). Even with a quote by Simon Doonan and professional trend analysts too! Embrace this moment in time guys, THIS is the media hype we've all been waiting so long for!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

GAY, Eeew, NO, Wrong, Fashion Fail, Cowboy boots are for real men, He wants 8 inches but not on his stilettos, GAY, GAY, Real men, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!! And my favourite... 'Society is crumbling'... How can anyone honestly say that people wising up to the fact that expressing yourself is not a crime, is making society fall apart? Who are the people writing the comments? I don't know, but it makes me wet myself laughing.

This was a decent article, but, maybe it's only me, there seemed to be some hidden negatives within this article concerning men wearing high heels. Any article conveying the progress of men wearing high heels is good. But some of the paralel thoughts in this article were not positive.:)

GAY, Eeew, NO, Wrong, Fashion Fail, Cowboy boots are for real men, He wants 8 inches but not on his stilettos, GAY, GAY, Real men, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!!

And my favourite... 'Society is crumbling'... How can anyone honestly say that people wising up to the fact that expressing yourself is not a crime, is making society fall apart?

Who are the people writing the comments? I don't know, but it makes me wet myself laughing.

I agree. The article was great but the comments where the same old drivel.

GAY, Eeew, NO, Wrong, Fashion Fail, Cowboy boots are for real men, He wants 8 inches but not on his stilettos, GAY, GAY, Real men, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!!

And my favourite... 'Society is crumbling'... How can anyone honestly say that people wising up to the fact that expressing yourself is not a crime, is making society fall apart?

Who are the people writing the comments? I don't know, but it makes me wet myself laughing.

I truely believe that homophobes who coin things as "gay" and use biblical writings are most likely in the closet and afraid of their own homosexual curiousoty..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

"Historically, it's not unprecedented. As the Times pointed out, heels were de rigueur in pre-Napoleonic France. Men of all stripes paired platform shoes with their bell bottoms during the 1970s. The latest iteration finds guys in shoes built for gals."

In this article, they got it right. Very rare.

Who is Red Eye?

Its a satyr program with Greg Gutfeld as the host. Its kind of ' slap stick ' and very dry but I get a laugh out of it.

The Guest babes on the program ALWAYS wear awesome heels! That alone is worth looking at! His sidekick Bill Schulz is hysterical!

Sample clip..

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/red-eye/index.html#/v/1230117135001/halftime-report-102111/?playlist_id=86926

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.