Bitch?

utahnylon

I agree. The world if full of bible banging hypocritical Jerks who get off telling you you are going to hell for wearing women's clothes. I haven't had anyone say anything to me, but god help them if they do. :) I think alot of people forget that men wore heels and stockings not but 200 years ago. Ice

Hey guys. You know what. I agree with them. He looks ridiculous.

Everyone looks ridiculous when they first start wearing heels, or did you just take to them like a fish to water and instinctively know how to walk in them?

Everyone looks ridiculous when they first start wearing heels, or did you just take to them like a fish to water and instinctively know how to walk in them?

Pretty much. Surely we balance using some form of instinct. I have been wearing heels since I was about 7. I was an adventurous kid and did, and still do, much harder things than wearing heels.

I meant that he looked ridiculous. I wasn't commenting on his walking abilities in heels.

He was wearing his girlfriends shoes with a regular un thought out male outfit. That's not a good look.

Cheers,

Ben

Hey guys. You know what. I agree with them. He looks ridiculous.

The hell of it is that we all look ridiculous to someone out there.. The idea is to keep the number of someone's to a minimum while embracing the truth that we may approach, but never reach zero someone's.

Whenever someone makes fun of another, it's always to make themselves feel superior. There's usually very little to no collateral damage by means of the victim taking offense when women do this because they most always do it behind the victim's back. This is one reason why I secretly admire Amanda Snake. She puts her opinion out for all to see. lol

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I agree. The world if full of bible banging hypocritical Jerks who get off telling you you are going to hell for wearing women's clothes. I haven't had anyone say anything to me, but god help them if they do. :) I think alot of people forget that men wore heels and stockings not but 200 years ago.

Ice

As being a religious man myself I would not think like that.Yes I wear heels but if I didnt I would not think that way.But sadly,there are people that think like that.And Im with you on this,may there souls be protected when they judge me like that :)

Its a pity you get close minded people like the ones in the video.

yeah, I'd say so too, what do you expect!!?:) like my late Grandma (Dad's side) would say "consider the source" thats just about all you need to remember about people who have nothing better that that to say about the unexpected things in life (like I always say/think, who really CARES what strangers say.think about the style of clothes one wears!?)

The women in the video weren't being close minded. They saw an amusing sight and had a quick chuckle. Who knows?! Those very same women might lust after Prince, Pete Wentz, Russell Brand and Noel Fielding. I wear an eclectic mix of clothes, mostly womens or unisex jeans and have been known to wear some eyeliner and shadow. If the wind is blowing in the right direction and I feel like it, I might wear some high heels too. I mix and match items from wherever I find them and my girlfriend and I share many items of clothing. Nothing is 'out of bounds' to us. Yet we would both be laughing if we saw the man in the video. I always try to make sure the clothes I wear present an image that I hope people would like, and that they would be able to understand and appreciate the effort that has been put into making an outfit work. If I was to go out wearing some great skinny jeans, a nice pair of well thought out heels with a masculine edge and a top and jacket that were integrated then I would not be expected to get laughed at. Quizzical looks and some questioning? Yes! If I went out wearing boring and shapeless mens clothes and then stick on a pair of really feminine gold high sandals (and walk badly)... I would expect to face ridicule. It's the world we live in. Would a woman wear a devastating cocktail dress and then wear a pair of wellington boots or scruffy trainers? No! Why? Because they don't go with the outfit and the look they are trying to complete. The guy in the video didn't set out to wear heels with his outfit. The women shooting the video were not laughing at men in heels. They were simply laughing at a funny sight. Because we are members of HHplace it can make us a little sensitive to any negative reaction to a man in heels. Get over it. Take a few steps back and have a re think. We don't live in isolated bubbles away from the 'real' world. What's more offensive... Having a small chuckle at a funny situation, or calling someone a Bitch for having that small chuckle?

People here must have better eyes than me, as I could hardly see the heels - there was only a fleeting glimpse before other people got in the way of the camera. I agree about the coordinated look but I admire him for going out in those heels in the first place. I am amused often by ladies who wear what they probably think of as high heels and who can't seem to straighten their knees. I saw one a couple of days ago with heels which couldn't have been more than 4 inches, with a 1 inch platform, and she looked pitiful. I was so tempted to go up to her and offer lessons!!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Heels, what heels?? Lousy video. The gal needs to take a photography course to improve her cinematic skills.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I bet they were wearing ugg boots...

They looked like a right pair of mingers anyway.

Okay Doc, mingers? Help me out please. I haven't heard that one before.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Heels, what heels?? Lousy video. The gal needs to take a photography course to improve her cinematic skills.... sf

I agree. I had to watch the video a few times before I saw the heels. And I agree also that it was an "uncoordinated" outfit he was wearing. Just seemed like some young folks "goofing off."