"Unisex"?!

quidam

It's a lamp cover...no it's a window shade...no no it's drapes from Air Force 1 circa 1975!!! Unlike build it and they will come this might be more like "make it and it'll wind up in a warehouse." HappyinHeels:wavey:

I don't think that's a fashion skirt guys, the site says its a "netball" skirt, and since I am not up on my Australian sports, I assume it would be something like a field hockey skirt. Also, the site is sells school uniform stuff for kids, so I don't think its all about high fashion. Anyway, I guess you wear a skirt when playing netball without any stigma at all.

Style is built from the ground up!

It's a lamp cover...no it's a window shade...no no it's drapes from Air Force 1 circa 1975!!! Unlike build it and they will come this might be more like "make it and it'll wind up in a warehouse."

HappyinHeels:wavey:

Heh! You know, that DOES look like something my mom used for drapes back in the 70's! No self-respecting freestyler would be caught dead wearing something like that! :smile:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I don't think that's a fashion skirt guys, the site says its a "netball" skirt, and since I am not up on my Australian sports, I assume it would be something like a field hockey skirt. Also, the site is sells school uniform stuff for kids, so I don't think its all about high fashion. Anyway, I guess you wear a skirt when playing netball without any stigma at all.

Quite. Since only girls play netball anyway.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 5 months later...