Welome home MrsF

Foxyheels

I had a day off work today and MrsF only has to work a half day. Now these don't come around as often as I like but when they do I always have heels on when she comes home and we spend a couple of quality hours together doing basically nothing. As it's been a while I thought I would put on an outfit with my shoes and surprise MrsF.

when she got home I opened the door and she looked at me and walked in without batting an eylid. We had a lovely quiet afternoon and I enjoyed the feeling of wearing my outfit and shoes.

Before we settled down I asked if MrsF would take some pictures for HHP and she obliged.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/HHP004.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/HHP001.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/HHP002.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/HHP005.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/HHP006.jpg

Sorry they are on the side but MrsF took them longways to fit me all in and I would have lost quality in the pcture by spining them upright.

Also to Nigel and Tech would ths type of picture be suitable for a gallery album?

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Also to Sendra45 and Tech would ths type of picture be suitable for a gallery album?

No, not really, as your posting pictures of yourself "en-femme", and hhplace is not a CD/TV website, and guys posting pictures of themselves as women really isnt desired content shall we say... Anywhere on the website.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I see this very thing in avatars all the time? Isn't that on the website? Besides.. had she only snapped the photos of him from the waist down, it would have been no different than dozens upon dozens of other photos I've seen here? Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Really nice shots there FH.

I see this very thing in avatars all the time? Isn't that on the website? Besides.. had she only snapped the photos of him from the waist down, it would have been no different than dozens upon dozens of other photos I've seen here?

Charlie

Its been kind of a touchy subject over the years, and there certainly is a fine line for many of the pictures posted here. Apparently, a few years ago the site was really pushing the boundaries of becoming a full blown CD/TV/TG site. The site admins decided to draw the line, although that line sure can be a fuzzy line at times, and work to keep the site focused on the namesake, high heels.

It often doesn't make some happy here, since a good percentage of the members here in fact fall into those categories but I can understand it to a degree. Too much of that can become distasteful to some when the site is trying to be a gathering place for all people that love high heels. It's probably tough to balance for the admins, and I don't envy them for it.

What we want to avoid is the situation the website was in right before it almost died a death many years ago where it was nothing more than just CD/TV/TG's who were often over exposing themselves, and basically drove all the genuine mebers away... A lot of members dont want to post on a high heels website that presents the image "All guys who wear heels want to dress as women"... This is a high heels website, for everybody to enjoy, but its not a CD/TV themed website, and as such, we dont want cd/tv content here... It is indeed a thin line to tread, but that line sits firmly at the point where "A person presenting themself AS the opposite sex/gender, is over the line. Simple as that.

Thanks for the comments, Tech I respect and value your input so will ensure photo content is man in high heels from now on except for pictures of MrsF of course. I understand the idea behind the website and would like nothing more than being able to freely strut around in the highest of heels as a man having the fashion freedom to break down the barriers against us. My ultimate wish would be to present myself as a macho man who wears high heels. I truly do love high heels as a fashion item believing they look damn good on anyone male or female. The thread was meant as a bit of fun but if I have offended anyone then I apologise. MrsF accepts me as a man who likes to wear high heels and sometimes womens clothes but she would tell you there is nothing feminine about me so I guess I don't even conform with the TV / CD model. I do look at TV / CD sites but don't like being referred to as a girl cause I'm not. Certainly don't want this site to change so careful thought to any future pictures.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Hi Foxyheels Well i thought the pics were very nice and well shot apart from having to look sideways on at them The first thing that caught my eye were the shoes the outfit complements the shoes A bit like a fashion shoot its the overal appearance The fact that you are a man did not distract from the overal picture I think its how the pictures are presented If tastefully done then thats ok by me But as tech said some might just post in your face im a cd grose nothing to do with fashion and shoes pics then i agree with him Lets face it men who wear womens high heel shoes dont wear them with football socks now do they Many like myself want to create the look they see on their women as thats what they like to see we Just have to do it tastefully I hope

This is a high heels website, for everybody to enjoy, but its not a CD/TV themed website, and as such, we dont want cd/tv content here...

It is indeed a thin line to tread, but that line sits firmly at the point where "A person presenting themself AS the opposite sex/gender, is over the line. Simple as that.

That's funny, im pretty damn sure that one of the members on here who also happens to MODERATE the forum fits this description to a T?

So howcome it's acceptable for a moderater, but not a day-to-day average joe member?

btw foxyheels, you look great in your outfit and i love your shoes! they're HOT! :silly: you're very lucky to have such a wife...

That's funny, im pretty damn sure that one of the members on here who also happens to MODERATE the forum fits this description to a T?

So howcome it's acceptable for a moderater, but not a day-to-day average joe member?

The mod in question is quite open about trans activities but doesn't post pictures in female mode. Or male mode for that matter. Though you might argue that the avatar is a picture in female mode. (Sorry for the slightly anguished English but I'm struggling to avoid gender based pronouns)

I remember the time when the site almost collapsed with CD/TS/TG/fetish problems. While some of us may have inclinations in those directions I am certain that Tech and the moderators made the right decision to keep these things off the site. There is no shortage of places on the net to discuss them.

This site is about fashion and fashion freedom. If Mr Foxyheels (or any other man) wishes to wear a skirt and/or heels as fashion items, as against trying to present as a woman then I suggest that is legitimate content for HHP. There may also be marginal cases where a guy doesn't intend to present as female but you might judge that he does. Mr Foxyheels photos may lie in that awkward area.

Finally, while they are nice photos, there really is no excuse for giving us neckache. Any image manipulation software can rotate a picture through 90 degrees without any significant loss of quality. For simple picture editing I use Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com/ a free viewer/editor that is small, fast and easy to use. I hope that Foxyheels and the moderators don't mind that I have done a quick rotate and crop of the first photo and shown it here. This is meant to be purely for technical purposes and if you feel it contravenes site policy then I am happy for it to be removed.

post-2582-133522934492_thumb.jpg

btw foxyheels, you look great in your outfit and i love your shoes! they're HOT! :silly: you're very lucky to have such a wife...

Do you REALLY want to nit-pick and start this? Re-read what I wrote, carefully and slowly, and read ALL of it, not just the bits YOU want to see.

Then, go show me where DrShoe is actively posting CD/TV content on the website?

... I have done a quick rotate and crop of the first photo and shown it here. This is meant to be purely for technical purposes ...

Although, your "rotate" somehow made Foxyheels become shorter and bulkier, but perhaps thats my widescreen monitors' fault. Anyway, viewed sideways, he looked like he was rather slender, vertical, not so much :silly:

Anyway, heelguy, lets please try to keep it light-hearted, it really is not worth getting all fired up about, it honestly is not. I liked my previous reply to the situation a little better, it was a bit more diplomatic, but hey, that's probably why I dont moderate. :unsure: Anyway, moving on...

I applaud Tech's stand on this issue. While the population on this web site probably represents the entire spectrum from transgendered to transvestite to freestylers to guys in completely guy mode with low heels and everything in between, Tech has stated where the line is drawn quite succinctly and I happen to agree that it is drawn in the right place, not only for me, but for the future success of this forum. If you allow this site to become yet another CD/TG or fetish site, then it has no appeal for those of us on the guy-mode end of the spectrum, and we'll leave. If you keep it where it is by strictly enforcing the rules, then it will continue its unique position indefinitely. So I encourage everyone to respect the rules. If you don't agree, you're free to form your own forum and attract your own following. Thanks to Tech and the Mods for making this site special. Steve

Although, your "rotate" somehow made Foxyheels become shorter and bulkier, but perhaps thats my widescreen monitors' fault. Anyway, viewed sideways, he looked like he was rather slender, vertical, not so much :silly:

I think that's your monitor, or possibly your screen resolution settings (which should match the native resolution of an LCD monitor) or just about possibly something to do with your browser.

I applaud Tech's stand on this issue. While the population on this web site probably represents the entire spectrum from transgendered to transvestite to freestylers to guys in completely guy mode with low heels and everything in between, Tech has stated where the line is drawn quite succinctly and I happen to agree that it is drawn in the right place, not only for me, but for the future success of this forum. If you allow this site to become yet another CD/TG or fetish site, then it has no appeal for those of us on the guy-mode end of the spectrum, and we'll leave. If you keep it where it is by strictly enforcing the rules, then it will continue its unique position indefinitely. So I encourage everyone to respect the rules. If you don't agree, you're free to form your own forum and attract your own following. Thanks to Tech and the Mods for making this site special.

Steve

Thanks Steve... That is also the reason "heels4men" exists, for those guys who dont want anything to do with the whole skirts/womens clothing side of things... The heels4men site is totally "Guys who wear heels, AS GUYS and nothing else. A lot of members here have already stopped posting and taking part due to the increasing amount of skirts/stocking and everything else appearing over the last 18+ months...

For those who have made genorous comments about my pictures, thank you but please my intention is not to change the make up of this site or challenge any of the mods. I posted the pictures, Tech has advised me and I take that advice fare and square and will only be posting appropriate pictures in the future. If there are any it will be of a bloke in heels who is pleased with an appearance of male attire and sexy shoes and hopefully has enough fashion sense to carry the look off. Oh and by the eay for those who thought I looked slim, I love you, but the reality is I am not, I have short stocky legs. the cut of womens clothes is far more generous to my physique tham male attire especially 'female' jeans and of course the high heels give the effect of lengthening my legs and bringing them into a nice proportion. Once again my apologies to the mods, it wont happen again.:silly:

Oh and by the eay for those who thought I looked slim, I love you, but the reality is I am not, I have short stocky legs. the cut of womens clothes is far more generous to my physique tham male attire especially 'female' jeans and of course the high heels give the effect of lengthening my legs and bringing them into a nice proportion.

Well they was nice pics

And the above adds another reason for wearing high heels. :silly:

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

What we want to avoid is the situation the website was in right before it almost died a death many years ago where it was nothing more than just CD/TV/TG's who were often over exposing themselves, and basically drove all the genuine mebers away...

A lot of members dont want to post on a high heels website that presents the image "All guys who wear heels want to dress as women"...

This is a high heels website, for everybody to enjoy, but its not a CD/TV themed website, and as such, we dont want cd/tv content here...

It is indeed a thin line to tread, but that line sits firmly at the point where "A person presenting themself AS the opposite sex/gender, is over the line. Simple as that.

All valid points I didn't consider. I'm one of the guys who only wears heels in male mode and have no interest in skirts or dresses, but I'm also not put off by anybody else who is into these things either. To each their own. All said and done, I asked a logical question and got a logical answer. Who can ask for more?

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

To be fair to FoxyHeels, you can't even see whether or not he's wearing makeup, and he did ask politely about the photos. Furthermore this is a shoe website and those killer heels really make the outfit work. That said, I take the point about how this is a site promoting that men should be 'allowed' to wear heels with their regular men's clothes. Personally I'm interminably busy and so I mostly just settle for wearing shoes around the house, and would like to wear and practice them outdoors in man's clothes without anyone so much as blinking an eyelid, so I'm also on the side of the mission of this forum. I think there's 2 distinct prejudices that need to be tackled in society. (1) That I might possibly get verbal abuse if I walked down Northumberland Street in man's t-shirt, man's jeans, and 5 inch black stilettos. (2) If I walked down the same street 'en femme' without passing, I might get even more trouble. Either prejudice is as bad as the other, but it will be interesting to see which of these 2 prejudices Western liberal democracies are able to address first...

I take the point about how this is a site promoting that men should be 'allowed' to wear heels with their regular men's clothes.

?? This is not a website about men who want to wear heels at all (heels4men is), its a high heels fashion community for everybody, simple as that...

If the majority of members happen to be guys into heels, so be it.

Indeed, he asked politely, and got a polite answer, so thats not an issue...

As for your prejudices, I dont think those are prejudices at all..

#1 isnt a prejudice, thats just people encountering things they are not used to seeing, but "most" guys in 5" stilettoes would attract a LOT of attention anyway.. Women in 5" stilettoes would attract a lot of attention, some might even think it was a cheap slapper, so if your a guy wearing 5" spikes, your kind of asking for trouble already, but thats just my opinion...

#2 isnt a prejudice either, its more likely to just be funny than anything else, in an "epic fail" kind of way..

Also I agree with Tech this website is about fashion. The site is not here to answer question like "how do I look like a woman" or "Do I pass as a woman", for which you find all required answers on CD/TV forums. Thus, if CD/TV want to discuss fashion related to high heels issues, I think everyone are welcome aren't they ?

What we want to avoid is the situation the website was in right before it almost died a death many years ago where it was nothing more than just CD/TV/TG's who were often over exposing themselves, and basically drove all the genuine mebers away...

A lot of members dont want to post on a high heels website that presents the image "All guys who wear heels want to dress as women"...

I don't believe I was present for the aforementioned episode, but I can understand how it would have happened.

The CD/TV/TG community has standards like any other community. Once they move in, you will be getting negative feedback if you post pictures where you're not firmly en femme, including breast forms and makeup. This will drive away all the male members who don't want to go that far, but like to wear high heels.

There are plenty of sites that are by and for the CD/TV/TG community. This site should stay what it is.

Having said that, what is this community's position on waist-down shots by men in skirts/heels, for those who can shave their legs (not all of us can)?

Having said that, what is this community's position on waist-down shots by men in skirts/heels, for those who can shave their legs (not all of us can)?

Well, if you want to drive away a lot of members then thats a great way to acheive it. a LOT have already stopped posting because of this, but if you had been reading this thread, you would have read that already, many posts ago.

Take PaulS's Avatar for example, its another example of why genuine members leave. (Not having a go at you Paul, just demonstrating an example)

I see Pauls Avatar, and personally, I laugh at it, but hey, if thats how he wants to present himself, thats his problem...

Updated my avatar to me in 'man in heels' mode with MrsF being MrsF. I would wear the clothes out but with more conservative heels in full male mode. Hopefullly more similar pictures to follow when we get the time celebrating MrsF being a gorgeous girl and me being a male who likes to wear high heels (hopefully looking co-ordinated).

The mod in question is quite open about trans activities but doesn't post pictures in female mode. Or male mode for that matter. Though you might argue that the avatar is a picture in female mode. (Sorry for the slightly anguished English but I'm struggling to avoid gender based pronouns)

Do you REALLY want to nit-pick and start this? Re-read what I wrote, carefully and slowly, and read ALL of it, not just the bits YOU want to see.

Then, go show me where DrShoe is actively posting CD/TV content on the website?

erhh erghmmmm....

http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/18889-friend_mine.html#post267999

But yet it's still not acceptable for others to do... how strange :silly:

erhh erghmmmm....

http://www.hhplace.org/your_favourite_high_heel_pictures/18889-friend_mine.html#post267999

But yet it's still not acceptable for others to do... how strange :silly:

No, thats not strange, thats called "Didnt know that was there", to which it is now gone. Rather than make "remarks", its far more helpful to simply point it out, or, as intended, use the "Report this post" button....

(Blimey, how many times have we all said that around here)