Guy friends

johnieheel

This question is for the guys. 2 part ? How many of your guy friends know you wear heels if any and have they ever seen you in them. As for me, most everyone I know has seen me wearing heels at the store, my home, or where ever I run into them.

real men wear heels

One....and yes he has seen me wearing the boots in my avatar on a few occasions... Big burly construction guy.. His only comment was when we were in his shop looking at a milling machine that was in pieces on the floor and he commented on the pointed toes..."Got on your good shoes, eh?..how do you get your toes in there?".. I said they were actually very comfortable.. He said "cool", and that was then end of that...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I have hung out with my two closest guy friends while wearing my 4" cowboy boots and neither of them have ever said a word. Maybe it the fact that they're still cowboy boots and that's what they expect, but who knows.

My best friend from High School knows, as does my Father. My friend and I both graduated in 1990. I started street-heeling about two years ago, with a pair of 4" stiletto ankle boots I bought at Payless. I've worn them to the cinema with him on a number of occasions since then, and he's completely cool with it.

I don't wear heels around my Father.

One....and yes he has seen me wearing the boots in my avatar on a few occasions...

With respect, those boots look more like men's than women's, which is why your friend mistook them for your "good" shoes.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

When I moved some of my friends found my shoe boxes . They were a little curious about my wife wearing such a big shoe. One of the girls said How do you know who owns them? Large heels with very little wear on them belong to the Mr. of the house. Then, all I was asked let's see you wear them ..we want a fashion show when we finish. They got the show and sometimes the girls that helped that day ask if I have any new heels to show them and the guys still call me to go fishing or fix their car or lawn mower. In short they could care less.:wave:

Everyone I work with sees me in (men's) high heeled boots every day at work and knows I wear high heel footwear every day. Only one of my male friends and co-worker has seen me out on the town in feminine stiletto high heels. We were at our city's art museum and he was with his wife. He saw me and they came over to speak to me. I noticed that they both noticed my stiletto high heels. Nothing was said about them by either person, we visited, then we said our goodbyes.

I've worked with the people in my office for many, many years and I think everyone knows my enjoyment of wearing high heels. I'm sure now everyone knows about me wearing stiletto high heels in public, and I'm happy to say there are no rude comments, group whispers, or chuckling or snickering. We've all worked together for so long we just accept our personalities and personal pleasures.

Same here Johnie, apart from my wife and like minded friends on the internet, nobody knows that I wear heels and I have no plans to reach out to any of my regular friends anytime soon.

Likewise with me .. not sure my world is ready for that

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

There have been friends that have seen me in heels, but only as part of a Halloween costume, so that really doesn't count. Other than that, no one knows or has seen me in them, and as is the case with several others here, unless by accident, no one else will know.

All of my important friends know and have seen me wearing stilettos. I've never had any issues with wearing them whilst they're around. Occasionally I get the comment, "I could never wear shoes like that!" But they always say that it's just their decision and they respect that I like to wear heels and skirts etc.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Only one of my near friends know I like to wear heels. Then another 2 friends (one male, one female), but far from me, and obviously my girlfriend :-) I like that one day my friends saw me

I haven't told my friends, but that doesn't mean they don't know as some of them might have found my heels around my place. Anyway, nobody said nothing. My wife and my sisters know about my heels, although they don't come home much.

All of my important friends know and have seen me wearing stilettos. I've never had any issues with wearing them whilst they're around. Occasionally I get the comment, "I could never wear shoes like that!" But they always say that it's just their decision and they respect that I like to wear heels and skirts etc.

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell. All my friends tell me, just be yourself, it's not hurting anybody. If you can't be yourself, then who can u be?:wave:

real men wear heels

After giving this some thought, I realized that I really don't have any close guy friends anymore. Most of the people I associate with are either women or at work, where I try to keep my personal life, well personal. Of my woman friends, several know that I wear heels, but not all of them do.

Style is built from the ground up!