Female sneaker

vincci2

Sorry if i open a wrong thread in wrong session i wonder do anyone wear female sneakers? i mean their design look better ,colour look better than the male sneaker. i do own a few pair of female shox, runnig shoes and wear them under my pants and feel great abt it. would like to listen to comments and critiques. thanks

I haven't but to be honest these last two to three weeks I have been thinking about it. In the past I have walked into a store looked at some running shoes and asked to try them on only to be told that I was looking at women's shoes. I guess that should say something.

What exactly is the difference between a female and a male sneaker? I love Nike and I've got a couple of sneakers and a pair of running shoes but I really can't say what differce them from the male verision (other than the color) And then we have the Converse sneaker which in my opinion is nothing but unisex.. And if they're unisex why isn't other sneakers? Frankly I'm a bit confused..

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

I remember in my late teens I was at a shoe shop trying on a pair of womens sneakers, the sales lady mentioned it and I said I've got smaller feet, mens 7, and have trouble finding my size. She agree'd, and said she's got large feet for a female, and has often had to use men's styles. Currently I've got several pairs of womens sneakers, and have always been happier with the fit of womens work boots then mens.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Hiya There :-)

For any or all of you SNEAKER and/or BOOT LOVERS out here on HHP, can have Best Of Both Worlds with these 2 numbers from "PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE" should you shop their on from their Web site. I remember last year they had straight Black with White Laces in the LADIES sizies and a Cool Print pattern for all the Li'l Lady Fashionistas. :smile:

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=075551060&productId=66509&subCatId=cat10243&catId=cat10088&lotId=075551&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=072362060&productId=67172&subCatId=cat10243&catId=cat10088&lotId=072362&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

Boots Rock!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased a pair recently which would be feminine for sure, they have a 3" wedge heel. They are from Sketchers. These actually fit a little wider than other shoes I do like them though. I have also had a couple of other pairs, I did notice that the fit is slightly narrower, plus several have a more trimmed lasts which can be model and or maker of the shoe. But I have found that some of the sizes are a little smaller than other comparable sizes, but hey that is the case with most shoe makers. In other sports shoes, like bike shoes, womens fit me better than mens. So it is a mixed bag for anyone getting them, but colors and style are nicer I think. Mtnsofheels

I usually buy Nike xcellerators to wear at work which, aside from some of the colors, are the same for men and women.... I was getting take-out one night and a young girl (early teens) was standing right next to me wearing the exact same ones as I had on...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

What exactly is the difference between a female and a male sneaker? ..

they say, women and men walk (and run) differently. this might be relevant regarding our physique. google (over-)pronation and supination concerning running issues.

but very often it is just a marketing strategy in my opinion.

they say, women and men walk (and run) differently. this might be relevant regarding our physique. google (over-)pronation and supination concerning running issues.

Absolutely!!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Has anyone bought a pair of Reebok easytones? I wonder if they really work as advertised.

I've seen those commercials, and I thought the same thing. They sure show some very attractive rear ends in that commercial trying to say that if you wear these shoes, you too can have an amazing rump like they do.

I'm sure its about 99.9% marketing hype, 0.1% reality, just to get you to spend $100 on a pair of sneakers - with a destabilizing bump on the sole that probably ends up hurting your feet more than anything else. But the commercials sure are nice to watch :)

guess that i am not alone in this case. well, frankly speaking, the female sneaker size do run small, the largest i can get at my place is us 8 uk 5.5. how i wish i could get a bigger size female sneaker such as those shox , air max etc. here is a few pics of my sneaker

http://img121.imageshack.us/g/dscn0418x.jpg/

I own two pairs of the Nike Mary Janes (the middle ones) - a white pair and a grey pair. Very comfortable.

I have lots of ladies trainers now, most are pretty ambiguous but there are pairs that you can tell are originally ladies (I get away with them though). They fit my narrower feet better and they come in better colours.

Converse, Keds and Vans I think are intended to be unisex even though retailers will market them otherwise (generally by colour). All the pairs of Converse I own have the US Mens and Womens size in the shoe (bar one pair which is strangely only has the womens size in it when it looks unisex).

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I've seen those commercials, and I thought the same thing. They sure show some very attractive rear ends in that commercial trying to say that if you wear these shoes, you too can have an amazing rump like they do.

I'm sure its about 99.9% marketing hype, 0.1% reality, just to get you to spend $100 on a pair of sneakers - with a destabilizing bump on the sole that probably ends up hurting your feet more than anything else. But the commercials sure are nice to watch :)

I can actually atest that over time these shoe's could benifit your lower body. I bought a pair of there run tone's and I can feel a diffreance in the way my leg's felt after I got done running! So only time will tell!

Dude, I have worn them to work, in front of my family, everywhere. Of course I don't wear them everyday (I haven't worn them this year yet because it's not been warm enough), only in the summer.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

What exactly is the difference between a female and a male sneaker?...

Greetings M-a :-)

Other than color, I noticed that male sneakers are generally wider than female (same style).

And sometime, the heel is a little bit higher too. (I prefer the look of the female sneakers)

What ever color they are, they make better looking feet.

...For any or all of you SNEAKER and/or BOOT LOVERS out here on HHP,

can have Best Of Both Worlds with these 2 numbers from "PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE"....

Greetings bootluvr :-)

Those are very nice but I guess the second pair got more of a "teenager" look.

Don't think I would wear the second one since I'm not a teenager anymore...:)

Dude, I have worn them to work, in front of my family, everywhere. Of course I don't wear them everyday (I haven't worn them this year yet because it's not been warm enough), only in the summer.

thanks for the info, maybe i should start wearing them frequent enough to fully utilize the shoes