Sports and Heels

pieman3141

basically I have a fetish for people who do sports in stillettos. I tried biking and jogging in 2" stillettos before (lack of money + credit card = no heels for me).... fun. Anyone else do stuff in high heels? Pics? Vids? Post away. Yes, I am back for a while. I disappeared cuz I had other things to attend to.

There is a german tv channel called GSP. This is a sport channel, but before 6 am paris time, they show something called "sexy sport clips". The girls are light dressed or nude, very often in high heels doing different kind of sports, like boxing, basketball etc. After about 30 seconds it ends up in erotic dancing, but the girls are very pretty with slim bodies. They never focus on the shoes or feet but ..........give it a try ..................

There was a cartoon, in Playboy I think, some years ago which showed football players sitting on the bench. One was wearing high heels, and the coach was saying to him: "Ordinarily we don't object if a player has his own shoe contract, but in this case ..."

I guess Biking - cycling - has to be the easiest sport in heels, and you might even win if its in heels. A couple of weeks about rode 122 km (76 miles) in only 2 inch stiletto heels, and then another 13 km to an evening function in 3 inch. Over 3 inch I find for me makes it a bit harder to push, but 2 to 3 inches seems to help the foot. Its not the first time I've been over 100 km in a day in heels. Sorry no pics, but try it out if you can

Hi, Allheel, Yes, I'm a bicycle fan for keeping fit. I've never tried it in heels because I like to work the bike hard. This makes me very sweaty .... feet included. The last thing I like is smelly feet making my nice heels smelly, so I wear my only pair of guys shoes for this. Xa

You may be correct about 2" heels helping when cycling. Take a peek at the shape of cycling race shoes at some point, you will notice that the ball of the foot is angled a little, and if you stand on the ball your heel is up in the air. Also, the sole of cycling shoes is very stiff, and the hh's probably have a bit of reinforcement to help hold the shape. Just attach the clete for some clipless pedals to the soles of the high heels and you should be able to cycle in 5-6" heels :wink: Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

There was a cartoon, in Playboy I think, some years ago which showed football players sitting on the bench. One was wearing high heels, and the coach was saying to him: "Ordinarily we don't object if a player has his own shoe contract, but in this case ..."

There will be a short break in normal YY service while I laugh my a--- off :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

... and then there was the famous advert, for car tyres I think it was, using a well known athlete who they somehow persuaded to stand as if for the start of a race, in starter blocks, on a racetrack, but whilst wearing bright red stiletto court shoes with 5 inch heels.

They used something like: Power is nothing without control as the text of the advert.

... and then there was the famous advert, for car tyres I think it was, using a well known athlete who they somehow persuaded to stand as if for the start of a race, in starter blocks, on a racetrack, but whilst wearing bright red stiletto court shoes with 5 inch heels.

They used something like: Power is nothing without control as the text of the advert.

That was an ad for Pirelli. I've used nothing else since then :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

That was an ad for Pirelli. I've used nothing else since then :wink:

Hahahaha :D

Somewhere on the board there is a link to a video of a girl shooting some hoops (playing basketball) in 5in heels, and doing a damn fine job of it too! I don't think basketball courts are exactly designed to take stiletto heels though..... Probably ended up with a few dints in it!!!

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 1 month later...

Go down any local pub with a pool table and you see girls play in high heels. Very sexy. Go down my local and you will see me play in high heels. Not so sexy, but I do make more pots than most girls :lol: In actual fact, that famous female pool player Michaela xyz (the surname escapes me) refereed world championship snooker matches wearing high heels. I couldn't see exactly what they were as she was wearing long flared trousers but they looked to be black pointy toed ankle boots with about 4" thinnish heels, not stilettos.

... that famous female pool player Michaela xyz (the surname escapes me) refereed world championship snooker matches wearing high heels.

I think that must be Michaela Tabb as she is the only female snooker referee to have ever refereed a world championship match. Unfortunately she has just been made redundant due to cutbacks by the WSA.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out the videos at www.archenemys.com

I visit this website and I'm in admiration with that girl who plays Basketball with high heels. iiissshhh! Running with heels like her is a real challenge!

I try to run with heels and I hit my face on the floor *LOL* :lol:

• 7 months later...

I tried to find an appropriate title to put this under, rather than start a new thread. Not exactly players here, but ...

Monday's Orange County Register had a feature article, dominating the front page of the Life section, on auto race girls, written by a female reporter. The feature picture, full page width, was of a girl's legs and orange platform high heels (the costumes are orange). Two of the five pictures were of the shoes, and they were a significant part of the article. They were referred to as "killer shoes" and "stripper shoes." The girls are expected to wear them for 12 hours, walking around with umbrellas to shade the drivers. One of the girls was complaining of blisters and sore feet. They were obviously not used to wearing heels for long periods.

It seemed to me that the high heel shoes were a major feature of the article, either to draw male attention or because the writer has a heel fetish.

Here is a smaller picture from the article (must be a member to access the article on line).

Posted Image

another daft case of stuff. how many times do i see girls in rotherham wearing 4, and 4.5in heels without problems all day long, then theres people like the above mentioned in jobs to wear heels, and they cant wear a 4in lift all day makes me laugh

I can't imagine wearing platforms all day would be that much of a big deal. I have a similar pair, and they're very comfortable. All the platforms I've seen have had a well padded insole. Mine aren't orange though! Chris

Bob HH :-) I don't think the author of that article you mentioned has a heel fetish. Otherwise he (or she) wouldn't refer to them as "killer" or "stripper" shoes. These old stereotypes are used by people who tend to ask the ever exciting question "Oh, how can you walk in these???" :D And, Chris, I think you're right. It doesn't seem such a big deal to wear these plats. The difference in height between the platform and the heel isn't that big. After all, platforms are more comfortable to wear than stilettos, if you have a well padded insole. I think the problems cited in this article would have occured in flat shoes also, they aren't related directly with wearing heels, as the author might suggest. Anyone who isn't used to standing and/or walking around for a long period of time could experience problems with sore feet, regardless of the shoes.

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

Thank You for your logo post, nicjasno. It has given me a creative idea for a design assignment--to create a logo based on one's initials, "a.j." in my case. I've been racking my brain for months about this!!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I agree with several of the comments. I have spent long days at the races or at airshows on my feet in regular flat shoes, and it isn't comfortable. Cowboy boots are "killers" if they don't have some padding and since they can be hot. I have spent about 10 hours in my 6 in. platforms today, probably half of it on my feet, mostly with the girlfriend. The feet do get a little sore standing or walking a lot, but it's worth it!