i need help

beaztheelz

i need help. if theres anything ive always wanted to do its wear heels. however i have no way of gettin my hands on a pair. i have a lil money but no way of getting to a heel store. my oarents would NOT accept me wearing heels so its not like i can ask them for a ride to a store. also im the only 1 who knows i like heels and i wouldnt dare tell my friends because, dont get me wrong they are the best frineds any1 could ask for, but if any1 found out i like heels it will lead to a long trail of embarressment. dont tell me to be who i am and if other people dont like it them too bad for them because where i come ffom if any dude is caught wearing a pair of heels its over. so i cant imagine wearing heels in public or telling any1 i like heels that is totally out the question. is there any advice any 1 can give me on how to obtain a pair of heels secretly? plz help.

Welcome. I am new here too but I am not new to heeling. I feel your pain as I too feel I have to keep my true self hidden from my friends. When I venture out in heels it has to be far from home cause I know alot of people. Be warned that its addicting, I love high heels and won't ever quit and I get braver every day. Fear is all in your mind. We might both be surprised by our friends reactions but its alot to risk I know. Some here are really open heelers, some are partially open like me, and some just stay happily in the closet. This is really a great place for us all and you can be totally open here and I believe almost, if not all of us are straight. You have come to the right place. I have gotten all of my heels online and you should try that. If you check out my blog or album in the gallery, you'll see I have some awesome heels and my black leather knee high boots are the most expensive I have but were still under 50 bucks. None came from e-bay either. Be patient looking online and don't forget clearance sales at target and other stores. Heeling doesn't have to be expensive but it sure could be. Sometimes I can't believe what people are willing to pay for shoes, but buying and wearing heels doesn't have to break the bank. Good luck on getting your first pair of heels. I started with 3 inch sandals and now I prefer 5 inch and want to get 6 inch heels next.

Well, you have set us up with a fairly impossible set of restrictions. It sounds as if you do not have access to your own transportation, otherwise I would suggest you take a weekend road trip to someplace that has a decent shopping mall. Once there, you could check out Payless and perhaps a few other shops. Nine West, Aldo's, and Victoria's Secrets always have interesting offerings if you can work up the courage to browse. Even the shoe departments at J.C. Penneys, Sears, Target, Wal-Mart and K-Mart can be worth a look. Browse around our site and you will find tons of other suggestions -- I do not intend to slight anybody by leaving out their favorite shoe shop! It would help you to know your shoe size -- for starters, take the U.S. men's size you normally wear and add 2. Then expect as much as a size-and-a-half variation in different brands and styles. I've ranted plenty about this in other threads. I'm assuming online or mail-order is out, too for fear your parents might take delivery of the package and ask questions about its contents. If I'm wrong and this option is open, choose a shop that has a generous return policy. Chances are you will be sending a pair back at least once for sizing problems. Re-sale shops or second-hand clothing stores might be worth consideration if you can get there discreetly. With these you will have to check back time and again because their stock changes daily and it's really the "luck of the draw". If anybody asks (and they probably won't), just tell 'em you're going to a costume party! You might want to consider where you will keep your heels once you have acquired them. It sounds like you want to keep this aspect of your persona hidden and having your heels discovered would be just as difficult as being caught wearing them. Given the circumstances you have set forth, your best option might be to work toward getting a place of your own, then a lot of these problems go away. That's one way of setting yourself a goal! One thing I can say with complete certainty -- you are not the only dude within your circle of friends who has considered slipping on a pair of heels. It may be hard to believe but you are not the only one.

Have a happy time!

i need help. if theres anything ive always wanted to do its wear heels. however i have no way of gettin my hands on a pair. i have a lil money but no way of getting to a heel store. my oarents would NOT accept me wearing heels so its not like i can ask them for a ride to a store. also im the only 1 who knows i like heels and i wouldnt dare tell my friends because, dont get me wrong they are the best frineds any1 could ask for, but if any1 found out i like heels it will lead to a long trail of embarressment. dont tell me to be who i am and if other people dont like it them too bad for them because where i come ffom if any dude is caught wearing a pair of heels its over. so i cant imagine wearing heels in public or telling any1 i like heels that is totally out the question. is there any advice any 1 can give me on how to obtain a pair of heels secretly? plz help.

Unless your planning to get yourself a pair of 6" pink stilettos, whats to be embarrassed about? Why not grab some 2" womens cowboy/work style boots and start out slowly.

The very fact that your wanting to hide it will totally show everybody your embarrassed and/or ashamed, and make you the joke of the day...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hi Tech, guess I'm not the only one up at stupid o'clock then! Beaztheelz: I was once in your position, there are these things in England called buses. They take people without cars to where they want to go for a small fee. Assuming they have these in America, get on the bus, go to your preferred shopping centre and buy a pair of heels. If you like, pretend that they're for your girlfriend. Trust me, I've bought a lot of heels in shops and the staff really don't care, they just want your money in the till. When you have your heels, take them home in a bag, sneak them past your parents and then have fun parading around your bedroom in them. OK, I'll admit to being a bit tongue-in-cheek here :cry1:, but that really is your best option. It would be helpful if we knew your shoe size, I'm a UK 8 so I can buy heels anywhere, but if you have yeti-sized feet you may struggle. Seriously though, I used to buy heels in shops pretending that they were for my girlfriend and always used to ask "Can I return these if they don't fit her?". Now most of the time I just ask "Do you have these in an 8, and can I try them on?" Honestly, the shop staff don't care. You won't be the first guy they've had in there buying heels for himself and they generally just want the sale. On my latest excursion the assistant was so nice to me I ended up buying a pair of boots too! I'm a big hairy guy with a beard and tattoos and she was happy for me to try on stilettos. Just go for it and let us know how you get on. Chris

Unless your planning to get yourself a pair of 6" pink stilettos, whats to be embarrassed about? Why not grab some 2" womens cowboy/work style boots and start out slowly.

The very fact that your wanting to hide it will totally show everybody your embarrassed and/or ashamed, and make you the joke of the day...

If you are going to be embarrassed by wearing high heels, why do it? If you really have the desire to want to try and see if wearing high heels is for you, like others have said take it slow and easy in the confines of your bedroom. Work up to higher heels and practice walking in them. If money is a problem, walk down to your DAV or Salvation Army and find a pair of inexpensive high heels to test out. You have so many options and the choice is up to you. But don't force yourself to do something that you're not sure you'd like to do.

Another way to sneak a nice pair of heels past your parents is to buy them on a day where you can be 100% sure your parents aren't home. That's how I usually sneak all heels past my parents. Otherwise I hide the stuff between the normal stuff I always carry around. :cry1:

Talk to hhdude. he has had similar problems.......other than that, you're screwed....you will just have to wait until you are all grown up and living in your own place. (oh, and have a job to pay for everything.)

Quite frankly, I find this whole scenario strange and really creepy. I can't believe that any man that is 26 not being able to figure out some very simple real life situations for himself -- unless, however, you are physically or mentally unable to.. (Ask me some day what I was doing when I was 26)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Quite frankly, I find this whole scenario strange and really creepy. I can't believe that any man that is 26 not being able to figure out some very simple real life situations for himself -- unless, however, you are physically or mentally unable to.. (Ask me some day what I was doing when I was 26)

That's the same question I have!

Despite the abundance of wisdom and experience among those in this forum--THIS may be the hurdle we cannot help this person to conquer as it is beyond ( I'm taking the proverbial long sip of a fermented beverage now) the scope of what we can reasonably expect to do. Like Bubba136 said, ask him what he was doing at age 26--hell ask most of us what we were doing at age 26 and you'll all be reaching for a cold one :cry1: I could suggest several different things here but I think there is a more basic issue--like spreading one's wings and leaving the nest! And besides, one can't possibly wear high heels when one lives in a bubble anyway. HappyinHeels

Talk to hhdude. he has had similar problems.......other than that, you're screwed....you will just have to wait until you are all grown up and living in your own place. (oh, and have a job to pay for everything.)

So Bubba, what were you doing when you were 26? And, if you don't mind, how you got "there" and what happened afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

So Bubba, what were you doing when you were 26? And, if you don't mind, how you got "there" and what happened afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

Short answer. At 26, Married, 3 children, a newly promoted USAF 0-3, had a C-141 with a crew of 6, a USGovt credit card and flew missions into every major city in the world during the next 3 years. Medically retired after 10 years of active duty. Didn't get rich in the USAF. But made a ton of money after I begin working for myself.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.