Walter Steiger blew my mind.

benno

Ooooh I'd love to wade through a lake in those, follow with some crushing of really squishy tomatoes and cake, and then top it all off with a muddy romp through the wetlands.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

God I hate gold shoes... blech!...

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I could settle for these from J. Renee if they came in my size.

Nice, very nice. But I think I'll stick with Walter on this occasion. These heels go straight the top of my MUST HAVE list

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Ooooh I'd love to wade through a lake in those, follow with some crushing of really squishy tomatoes and cake, and then top it all off with a muddy romp through the wetlands.

Is this an American attempting irony or plain desire? We need to know.

Benno, In what state can I find New Amsterdam ? The heels would be great if they come in other colors.

I don't really understand the question. Are you asking where you can by Walter Steiger shoes?

Is this an American attempting irony or plain desire? We need to know.

In this link you stated kneehighs as being American . I am curios as to what state or commonwealth New Amsterdam is located as I have not been able to find this town in the atlas. Oh , as the shoes go great style wrong color.

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.

• 7 months later...