What heel hight do you normally wear?

misterd73

What heel hight do you normally wear?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What heel hight do you normally wear?

• 3" or below
    • 4"
    • 5.5"
    • 6"
    • 7" and above

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted some time ago but for the most part when I can its 3-4.5" in a wedge or bigger heel, cowboy boots, and other non stiletto heels. I am hoping to one day go out in a pair Louboutins! Pigales or OTK boots. Dreaming! Mtnsofheels

I normally go in the 3" range, but today I thought I'd wear my 4" heeled western boots from Miguel's BootUSA store on ebay to work. I've attached a picture of a very similar pair only mine are narrower heels that are tapered down more on the left and right side such that the bottom portion of the heel that makes direct contact with the ground is about 1 3/4" by 1 3/4". I've never been much of a showman as far as showing the heels goes and have always figured that if I wear long flared jeans that cover the heels there's still the challenge of walking in them properly without anyone taking notice. I've gotten very good at it to the point that I forget I'm wearing them! I can carry an open cup of coffee up a couple of flights of stairs effortlessly even though I don't do the 4" heels all too often. I don't know about doing that with a book balanced on my head though.. LOL Charlie

post-48-13352292884_thumb.jpg

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Thanks Jay Jay, but I'm sure I'm not the originator. There was a time when we could buy men's bell bottoms, but that was when I was in my late teens in the early 80's. Now it's necessary to buy women's jeans to get them. I've been wearing women's jeans for years now and have never had one single comment from anywhere. I don't try to look feminine at all either though.. They sure are great for wearing higher heeled boots! I've never had a comment about those either other than from people who thought they were cool. I'm actually known at work for my cool boots. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 1 month later...

I started off with 3" stillettos, last fall I jumped to 4". I just bought 2 pair of 5" and I'm trying to get used to the added height.

I also started with a lower heel, but since I got some higher one's I d do not feel comfortable in the heels lower than 4". I came to the conclution the higher the better I have some Pleasers at the moment that is 5 1/2" they are so comfortable, could wear them all day.. I am looking for 6 to 6 1/2"

My highest wedgeheels are 3 1/4 inchs and I would rather have them more like 2 3/4 inches tall. I need a size 12 toboot too. That's just my preference as I'm already 6 foot 4 inches tall. It's a real hard challenge finding shoes I like and when I do the heels are over 4 inches tall which happens to me all the time.

I like a 3" - 3.5" heel. I have a pair of 4" heels as well but I find that I able to walk furtherr and stand longer in the shorter heels. I really prefer not do wear anything under 2.5" because then I just don't enjoy them as much.

I voted 4", but lately I have been wearing shoes in the 2" - 4" range. I have been noticing that there are a lot of cute heels that are sub 4". In fact, I am thinking of even getting a few pair of cute flats or kitten heels to add to my collection.

There are loads of great mid-low heels out there i think. And I really like them...

My heeling habits have changed. These days it's limited to one of five favorite pair, with heels ranging between 3 and 4-1/2 inches. I'm most comfortable in 3-1/2 to 4 inch heels.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.