What heel hight do you normally wear?

misterd73

What heel hight do you normally wear?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What heel hight do you normally wear?

• 3" or below
    • 4"
    • 5.5"
    • 6"
    • 7" and above

I usually wear heels with 4 inch heels or higher, I have a pair of nine west sandals that are 3 inch heels and find them very uncomfortable.

I love Nine West's shoes. They are very expensive here with us. What do the 3" sandals look like you can PM me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did 4" underslung heeled boots today at work. At lunchtime I couldn't get a close parking space and had to walk a couple of hundred yards to get to the Subway shop. It felt great, I walked by dozens of people and as usual nobody gave me a second glance. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

4" is my favourite height, just the right steepness of arch to look/feel elegant for me (size UK7). 4½" is the highest I'll go without a platform (my highest is a pair of 5½" party sandals with a 1½" platform). I have some 3½" which look nice because of the style, but any lower and they feel a bit frumpy to me. Kitten-heels really aren't my thing at all, but then I find some flats really attractive.

If you like it, wear it.

I wear all heel heights and styles - as you can see in the attached pictures. I mostly wear 5 " and higher at home everyday.

Enjoy

Bernheels

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Lots%20of%20heels/SAM_0289Medium.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Lots%20of%20heels/SAM_0284Medium.jpg

Hi All My heel hight that I always buy and wear needs to be over the 5 inches, I dont actually own anything under that hight. The last pair I bought was a pair of aldos mugrage boots, they are at least 5 inches high with a small consealed platform, sexy as hell to wear. Legs777777

My normal heel hight now is 5.5 inches. My fet feel so natual at this height. I have just been for a two mile walk but my left heel now need a new heel tip. I am going to get metal ones fitted(better click click sound) so that I can enjoy my heels longer. I just love heels. The higher the better! Neill

Hi all I love to wear heels higher than 5 inches. The thinner and higher, the better. Move freely in his boots at 5.5 inch heel. When at night I walk down the street (very rarely) wear stilettos 5.25 inches. Home, sometimes I wear shoes with 7 inch heels (but given a height not easily):silly:

• 3 weeks later...