What heel hight do you normally wear?

misterd73

What heel hight do you normally wear?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What heel hight do you normally wear?

• 3" or below
    • 4"
    • 5.5"
    • 6"
    • 7" and above

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I go out a lot in my heels which means a goodly amount of walking, I favor comfort over height, so I rarely if ever go over four inches.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I vote for 4" even though I do not own any 4" heels. Most of my heels are 5" and a few 4.5". But there was not 5" catagory. 5" is my limit. I do have a 5.25" pair of sandals that are quite comfortable and I wear for long periods of time but I don't walk too far in them. I could not Walk a mile in them. I hope everyone has a good HEELING day and keep well. Henri

If you haven't learned something new today; you have wasted the day.

I voted 4 inches, which is my limit for comfort. I have not yet heeled outside my home. If I do, I would wear lower heels. The pavement differs too much from my floorcover. which is a thin carpet. Greetings Hans

Most of my heels are around 3 inches. With those I am very comfortable. I can walk for a whole day in town with most of them. Some are not quite as comfortable and after an hour they start hurting. I have a few heels of 4 inches or higher, but I never take them outside and also in the house I use them only for special occasions/moods. Nearly all have a somewhat wider heel so as not to cry for attention. With this I feel completely comfortable and most of the time I forget even that I am wearing heels. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I voted 4", but lately I have been wearing shoes in the 2" - 4" range. I have been noticing that there are a lot of cute heels that are sub 4". In fact, I am thinking of even getting a few pair of cute flats or kitten heels to add to my collection.

Style is built from the ground up!

I voted for 3" and below. As I've posted here several times in the past, I've not worn a pair of "men's" shoes in 10 or 15 years. While I have worn my pumps, sandals, slingbacks and boots with heels from 4" to 6" high out in public on occasions, I mainly limit my everyday wear of "girls" shoes to boots and loafer style shoes with heels from 1½" to 4" high. Constraints of business where clients and other contacts are more "conservative" in dress than I am. To me, the first consideration when looking for a new pair of shoes is that they are "girls" shoes. And the next thing is "where I am planning to wear them." Business, leisure, etc. But that doesn't prevent my wife from "using her own judgment when buying shoes for me. "I thought you might like these" is her favorite refrain whenever she returns from shopping with a new pair for me. Our tastes are really different. And, while she's thrilled with the looks, style, etc., I return most of the pairs she purchases for me.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Didn't vote, my preference isn't available. Around the house I wear a pair of Pleaser Domina 2020 boots. When I go for walks in the malls around here I wear either my 5" Pleaser Mary-Janes or my Pleaser Seduce 2020 boots or my avitar, 5" metal heeled MJ's with an ankle strap.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I would have to say "normally" I wear a range of different heel heights. All are between 2-1/2 and 4-1/2. My most comfortable pair, by far, sport 4 inch heels, but have a 1/4 inch platform. They're boots, perfect for winter. My next most comfortable pair are some Clarks clogs with a 2-1/2 inch heel, which I wear a lot in the Fall and Spring. I have two pair of 3-inch heeled leather oxfords I wear all the time, too. In summer months I'm a sandal fan, most flats (dodging fruit, here) but I have a couple of leather sandals I wear, including 4 inch wedges, and my highest, a 4-1/2 stilleto with two wide straps. I rarely wear the latter, but sometimes it's just fun to throw them on and walk around the house, you know? I've gone "out" to eat in them, too, but that consists of going through a drive-through then sitting in the parking lot, finishing my meal.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Since the question asked about "normally", I voted for 3". I have some 4" chunky heeled boots that I wear outside from time to time, and on rare occasions I've worn 4" and 5" stilletos out in public. But my Clarks 3" chunky heeled boots (Indigo Saunter) are my every day favorites, to go just about anywhere, anytime.

i voted for 4" but it is more of an average:smile: i wear from 3" to 5.5". i wear 5" in the house mostly but now that i have the OK from the GF to wear heels out or whenever i would like it might be more like 3.75" to 4".