The Speciality Of Wearing Heels.

Simcity3

Do you stil think it's as special wearing heels now as it was when you started?

For me i would say it is because it's a very great fealing that i will always like.

Yes!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually in most ways it is MORE special. No more nerves or butterflies or caring what others think, just enjoying being who I am...

Style is built from the ground up!

The buzz of going into a shop, seeing a pair I like, buying them, walking home, trying them on and wearing them thereafter will always be there. I cant see that ever dying for me personally.

Yes! Maybe, in some part different... I guess the amazing feeling of having them grace my feet will always be the same, as will the sight of a pair that really grabs me in the store. First time I slip them on, etc. The only "difference" is the sneaking around is gone a little, which is both good and bad. Let's face it, at least for me, some of the sneaking around in them was kinda "fun"...but the acceptance of the public seeing them on my feet is probably even more so.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

There's always a special feeling when I put my heels on. But I think I got what you said, before the first time I put my feet on high heels the feeling was way more special. Heels were such an unreacheable thing at that time, I was always wondering and dreaming about the feeling of that things in my feet. After my "first time" things changed a bit. It's not a dream anymore but there's always something speciall in the air.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

There have been endless amounts of incredible sunsets in the world viewed by countless billions of people, but I still get a lovely warm feeling whenever I see a new one. It's the same with shoes.

Yes! Maybe, in some part different...

I guess the amazing feeling of having them grace my feet will always be the same, as will the sight of a pair that really grabs me in the store. First time I slip them on, etc.

The only "difference" is the sneaking around is gone a little, which is both good and bad. Let's face it, at least for me, some of the sneaking around in them was kinda "fun"...but the acceptance of the public seeing them on my feet is probably even more so.

Not to be unoriginal, but this is just about exactly how I feel. And especially after joining this forum to see so many other men that feel the same way I do about wearing high heels. And viewing the reactions when wearing high heels in public is priceless.

There have been endless amounts of incredible sunsets in the world viewed by countless billions of people, but I still get a lovely warm feeling whenever I see a new one.

It's the same with shoes.

That was profound, Benno and poetic to boot.

As to the question, in the first place for me it was the taboo factor of wearing heels in private. After a while that lost its appeal, but I still enjoyed heels. Pushing the boundaries towards streetheeling is still fun, and trying on new shoes when I get some is still special.:thumbsup:

In short, yes.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

wearing heels is still special, but the difference to the beginning is that i´m used to wearing them and so i don´t fall to the floor all the time! But it is special because wearing high heels is still a secret like in the beginning!

It always amazes me at how, on every forum I belong, ONE common theme will connect so many different, and varied people from all walks of life to become friends. Love of heels. While some may enjoy the "secrecy", or the "style", or the "fetish feed", or any number of things, what we seem to all have in common is how amazing they make us feel!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I also love the feeling, I think it is impossible to describe the buzz inside when walking round in high heels! I love wearing very high heels and even though I am still doing all this in secrecy it is a great feeling and must admit I do get an adrenalin buzz when I have got them on! I also love tight pvc outfits and when walking around dressed up in 6 inch heels it just feels good! This site is highly addictive so I can finally be able to admit to all this!

I also love the feeling, I think it is impossible to describe the buzz inside when walking round in high heels! I love wearing very high heels and even though I am still doing all this in secrecy it is a great feeling and must admit I do get an adrenalin buzz when I have got them on! I also love tight pvc outfits and when walking around dressed up in 6 inch heels it just feels good! This site is highly addictive so I can finally be able to admit to all this!

We all started in private. Those of us who ventured out into public in high heels have taken it one step (no pun intended) further and the excitement accelerates when wearing high heels in public. And when someone pays you a compliment while wearing high heels, it is an unbelieveable feeling.