Male use of high heels = ended relationship

HHfanatic

It`s good to see so many female partners accept the use of heels. I think its in a way understandable that some female dont like the idea of the male partner to wear heels. But I wonder why we let the female control us of what kind of footwear we shall use. They dont really give a darn if we say that we dont accept them to wear flats or other male style of clothes. Anyone here that have broken up a relationship mainly becouse the female does not accept the use of heels?

The thing is public acceptance. My wife is quite happy for me to wear heels in the house or in places where male heel wearers are the norm like in gay clubs and tranny venues. However she doesn't like me to wear them in general public because she doesn't like idea that people could point and laugh and would find it embarrassing. When was the last time you saw someone laughing at a woman for wearing flat shoes?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

HHfanatic asked:

Anyone here that have broken up a relationship mainly becouse the female does not accept the use of heels?

Just search through the thousands of entries on this forum and you will find hundreds of tales of fractured relationships caused by a man wearing high heels and/or other items of women's clothing. It is NOT accept by 99.9% of women (wives) walking the face of this earth. Even those of us that have "understanding" mates will tell you that in almost all cases there are limits to what their "understanding" will accept....i.e: like Dr. Shoe just wrote. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The thing is public acceptance. My wife is quite happy for me to wear heels in the house or in places where male heel wearers are the norm like in gay clubs and tranny venues. However she doesn't like me to wear them in general public because she doesn't like idea that people could point and laugh and would find it embarrassing. When was the last time you saw someone laughing at a woman for wearing flat shoes?

In my experience guys in high heels are also more than acceptable in fetish clubs and venues which aren't exclusively gay or tranny. I've worn high heels in a few fetish places and the reaction has always been really positive. I've been asked by women where did I get my heels, and also told how good I look, which is great. My wife has been there at the time and loves it lol

Wearing them outside in the street is another thing entirely but I'm closer to finding out about that :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I don't believe 99.9% of the women do not except male wearing heels. In the last 13 sober years of my life, including my present wife, I have been in roughly 10 plus relationships and only ONE has not excepted it. As for the others, one was excited about it and encouraged me to wear them all the time and got me to try them on in stores. The others, were very excepting of it and loved to shoe shop with me and had absolutely NO problem with it. As for my present wife, She is like the first one I told you about. We have a blast heeling together and trying on shoes in public. Sometimes we even take the digital and make movies walking through malls. I work with about 400 to 500 women every day and all of them and the men know about my heels and a lot have seen my at walmart and stood and talked to me and never said a word about my shoes. As for the women at my work, 99.9% of them DO NOT have a problem with it. That, I think qualifies as pretty good statistics. Now to answer the question, YES, I believe my heels played a major roll in our breaking up but we are very close friends still today.

real men wear heels

Of course, Johnieheels. However, one has to consider the lntellectual level of the those you are in a relationship with, their education and family backbround as well as their level of maturity at the time the relationship was ongoing. Hmm, that, perhaps, explains the high level of acceptance you've experienced.

I have trouble understanding why a partner would object to the other half so strongly having a hobby/inclination/obsession such as attire as to end a solid relationship. Personally I have a lot more going against me than wearing heels eg overbearing attitude, childish behaviour, egocentric bla bla bla. I'm sure "She" can list many others. But in the balance my partner thinks that there are more things going for me than against (though modesty forbids me to list them :smile:) I mean women have left their partners for many things, football, drinking, even god forbid violence, but 99%. I don't think so. Maybe she nbeeds to know and appreciate the complete you?

So what's all the fuss about?

Individual free agency has been under attack since civilization began. What is more basic to life than one's personal right of choice? No one should be able to force another person to do or adhere to a law, rule, or belief that restricts one's personal rights without their consent or agreement. However, this is just what society is doing, when it decided and imposed the standards for social wardrobes. They denied individuals, mostly the males, from choosing their desires and the individual's agency of exhibiting how they want to present their appearance. Instead they are being forced to comply with the prevelant attitude of the social ideals that doesn't fit everyone. In this atmoshere, potential associates, friendships, or romantic relationships are usually cut short due to the expectations society has ingrained into its members when individuals don't or won't stick to their standard area of attire. If we are created the way many hold in their beliefs, then it is the creator who made us and we should accept each other as creations. We were each given our differences and similarities, to experience life to its fullest. These gifts from our creator were given to enrich the individual and those around them. If the gifts our used to take away the rights of others, then society has the obligation to put things back correctly, if possible, and punish the offender according to correct principles. To deny an individual their right of choice is the same as mocking the creator for the creations and saying our creator has errored in making that person. So many of us male heelers have hidden from others for the fear of being ridiculed and rejected. We have learned the ways of deceit and not showing how we really feel. All those we've tried to get close to, realized the kind of person they were dealing with and that continuing would only cause them pain and embarrassment. Yes, it is the male desire to wear high heels that initially can cause men and women to end their relationship. However, it really came from the type of people those males became from hiding their desires. If they could be open about their desire and learn that they can live the "American Dream" kind of life, they would not develop those deceitful traits. When women and men come to realize their differences are relatively small and their needs of fulfillment are more alike than different, the gap of uncertainty between them can begin to collapse, thus saving more relationships, at least over the matter of high heel wearing. Which heels with which outfit is another forum for later.

HHfanatic asked:

Just search through the thousands of entries on this forum and you will find hundreds of tales of fractured relationships caused by a man wearing high heels and/or other items of women's clothing. It is NOT accept by 99.9% of women (wives) walking the face of this earth. Even those of us that have "understanding" mates will tell you that in almost all cases there are limits to what their "understanding" will accept....i.e: like Dr. Shoe just wrote. :smile:

I know a lot of women has broken up the relationship becouse the man want to wear heels, but have anyone kicked the woman out becouse she will not accept?

I have read through many of the entries, and I got the impression that "I cant use heels becouse my gf/wife will not accept".

So my thought was; Will anyone rather live alone, kick out the gf/wife, to be able to wear heels whenever he wants to?

Of course, Johnieheels. However, one has to consider the lntellectual level of the those you are in a relationship with, their education and family backbround as well as their level of maturity at the time the relationship was ongoing. Hmm, that, perhaps, explains the high level of acceptance you've experienced.

So what your saying is the more educated they are, the more they're inclined to except my heel wearing.

real men wear heels

I know a lot of women has broken up the relationship becouse the man want to wear heels, but have anyone kicked the woman out becouse she will not accept?

I have read through many of the entries, and I got the impression that "I cant use heels becouse my gf/wife will not accept".

So my thought was; Will anyone rather live alone, kick out the gf/wife, to be able to wear heels whenever he wants to?

It all depends on whether there are other qualities that compensate.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Trust me! There are plenty of heel excepting women out there. You do not have to live alone.

real men wear heels

But if you make the "business case"... throwing out a perfectly good partner because she does not accept you wearing heels in public doesn't sound like a good deal. Except perhaps if you are looking for an excuse to give her the boot no matter what, or heels are disproportionally big in your life.

What's all the fuss about?

Johnieheel commented:

Or, vice versa

I really do not believe their education or back ground has anything to do with whether or not they can or can not except men wearing heels.

I have dated very educated women that own 300,000 dollar houses and self employed that are very open minded about "what every makes you happy" and also the same about women I have dated who live payday to pay day.

Whats your point?

real men wear heels

OK jonieheels, if that's your story, I'd stick with it if I were you. My point is that everyday life when from infancy through the formative years, has everything to do with how you react to situations when you're an adult. Food likes and dislikes, religion, politics, and yes, even exposure to high heels as a young boy, can forever form you preferences.

I don't know if its so much about "exposure to high heels" as it might be the assumption that a well-educated woman is a little more worldly, having presumably exposed to a more open, thought-inducing experience thru higher education. I know what they say about assumptions....but I'm thinking in general that the woman who has attended a college and been around a variety of people, opinions, and lifestyles, and has been prodded to form her own opinions about things is more open to a fashion trendsetter than the woman who has not. Again, I hate to generalize and there will always be exceptions,but on the whole I believe I'm correct. Of course, our supposedly well-educated populace here in the US re-elected GWB, so...

"It's just a flesh wound"

I see what your saying JNR. In our society and pretty much the whole human race, we are programed from birth in basic traditional ways as our four fathers were and are expected to be like them. At least that's the way I was raised. My dad was always right and very narrow minded as was his dad etc. I got sick of that and decided to go out on my own at a fairly early age to live and let live with an open mind. Being from California originally, it was not hard to do. You want green hair,so be it, you want to wear earrings, go for it, you want to wear heels, what ever makes you feel good, just do it. Unfortunately there are a lot of people in which you speak of in the world today and that my friend is the kind of people I want to see me wearing my highest heels. Hope were on the same page here.

real men wear heels

Now I have re-read your commit, I have a better understanding of it. Your probably right to a certain degree.

real men wear heels

I think you can turn the original question on its head. What would many husbands think if their wife started wearing trousers, high neck shirts, oxford lace ups and cut her hair short? I'd be willing to bet they would be a little miffed, and ask her to dress up a bit or similar. How would the guys at work react if they saw his wife like that. Some people are obsesed with conforming to societal norms, others aren't so I can see the point of some women in realtion to heel wearing guys. OK, those women have been somewhat brainwashed by society but there's no turning back on that. Just find someone who can think for themself.

well johnieheel, if you had my black DEMONIA platform boots (hence my name in here) you COULD stomp them to death, easly!! (or kick them good then make them LICK those platform heels & soles!!) LOL

That's a great idea demon. but I truly believe once people see us in heels it's like anything else, new and a little shocking at first then sorta tapers down and eventually no one will even notice and it will be as normal as wearing earrings. There is always going to be people out there who disagree with what ever it is you do to please your self because you don't act like them, there for you aren't "normal". So just be your self, wear what ever you want and who cares what others think or say. They can't eat you!

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

well, must be quiet fortunate as I cant say that any of my relationships have ended as a result of the heels, however in the heat of the moment there was a issue made of the heels, however when they did that, it broke down some sort of trust, as they were willing to use my depest desire as a wepon during a argument, this led to me withdrawing a bit from openly wearing heels at home. later they usually say sorry for being nasty, words can do a lot of damage. after multipile divorces, (have only shared it with my wifes-sounds bad) it was never a reason for any of the divorce. think at 1st they were shocked then later after seeing that it does not change who I am, its a fetish with benifits, the acceptance came a lot easier!! my current live in GF of more then 3 1/2 years (record for me) does not know yet, maybe will tell her not sure yet, we share the same shoe size (almost), I would need just 1/2 size bigger to be comfy, she does know that I like her in heels, and that I find heels sexy! have bought her various pairs. will see what happens. sorry for going slight off toppic thanx:biggrin::smile:

Bring it up first. I slowly broke it to my last serious girl friend, talking about it first, then showed her a pair of boots first, then finally wore them and platform stilettos. She liked the high heels on me and said so. After a while, the relationship didn't work for other reasons, but even towards the end she was very comfortable with my heels and willing to go out in public with me (I chickened). We still talk from time to time and I still like her, though there isn't enough compatibility there. A few people know, but no serious girl friends now. A serious one would have to accept the heels as part of me.

The thing is is that a lot of women think that men in heels are cool - unless it's their own boyfriend. It is rare to find a woman who is into men in heels to the degree that they like their bloke to wear them too.

The thing is is that a lot of women think that men in heels are cool - unless it's their own boyfriend. It is rare to find a woman who is into men in heels to the degree that they like their bloke to wear them too.

Not around here. I talk to a lot of women that would like their man to wear heels but as we know, there are a lot of men who won't.

real men wear heels

I don't find many that would encourage their man to wear heels around here. Mainly because I don't discuss the subject with many women.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.