Male use of high heels = ended relationship

HHfanatic

I am very open about my passion for heels and try to talk about it to everyone. Especially men. I carry a lot of pics of me in heels and a lot of pics of different heels that I have saved to my HEEL folder on my comp. over the years on my ipod to show how good it looks and have gotten a lot of complements. You would be surprised at how many men can't take there eyes off these pics, and the women really love them. This is a great way to see who likes what style also. Now some of the women at work are asking me to get them heels or where to go to get them and telling me what kind of heels their husbands like and also buying some of the heels my wife and I don't use any more or don't fit right. It's great! I find it easier and much fun to start up a conversation about men wearing heels than to go out in public wearing them, which is no problem for me at all.

real men wear heels

• 4 months later...

My female relationships have accepted me in the chunkier or block style high heel footwear. However, I wear that style only to work as not to upset the conservative atmosphere of the company. I now and always have preferred a more feminine high heeled shoe to wear, and none of the females in any relationships have accepted them. As I have said in previous posts, honesty is always the best policy and to thine own self be true. Happiness is not only a state of being, but a state of mind. It is give and take. But if you give much more than you take and aren't happy with the results, is it worth it? Those are some tough decisions to make.:roll:

It's really quite simple. 1: Women expect you to except them the way they are or else. 2: We should expect the same from them, or else. These factors should be determined before the relationship get to serious.

real men wear heels

It's really quite simple.

1: Women expect you to except them the way they are or else.

2: We should expect the same from them, or else.

These factors should be determined before the relationship get to serious.

Yes, that's it in a nutshell, as simple as that!:roll: