Do anyone own any Platforms in here??

SuperTurbo

Do anyone own any Platforms in here??

If you do, can you post them up to share them with us??

(BTW how to post photos on this forum??)

Howdy SuperTurbo, and welcome to the forum.;):o

Now about those plats, you could say "platforms are us". Some of the members here even use platforms as part of their name. Just look around a bit and you'll find lots of postings about plats.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Welcome, SuperTurbo! I have a nice percentage of platforms in my collection as well - they just seem to be more stable, although some members here don't like them at all. It's just a matter of personal taste as far as what they like.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Hi SuperTurbo I have some platforms in my collection and as ShockQueen says; they are more stable. In some occasions I even think them more comfortable as well.But that is just me.... I like your black ones the best johnieheel FL

FoxyLady

Hi SuperTurbo

I have some platforms in my collection and as ShockQueen says; they are more stable. In some occasions I even think them more comfortable as well.But that is just me....

I like your black ones the best johnieheel

FL

Posted Image

real men wear heels

Hey what's up Super Turbo, I'm highheellover23 and I am a big fanatic on platform boots. And I would also like to say welcome to the club. It is nice to know that there are still some platform shoe and boot admirers out there. Because it seems like a vast majority here like to bash platforms. So hey the more the merrier.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

I have lots of plats in my collection and several similar to the pic posted by onyourtoes. In fact I still have a pair like them from when they first came out in the '70s. They weren't real Kork-Ease but were a good quality knock-off. I remember the original Kork-Ease advertised in "Rolling Stone" for $25 a pair in 1973. They go for $175 today at Zappos. Helluva difference 35 years makes!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I have a few platforms, just don't wear them often. My problem with them is that they are not very flexible and tire my feet faster. Also I think high heels without the clunkly look of platformed toe boxes are simply sexier to look at and feel sexier when on.

I own platforms by DEMONIA (hence my name) both black, both goth, one sandals the other called "monet" (the boots-forgot what the sandals are called @ the moment) both are VERY comfortable, but its now just getting hot, so the sandals will be worn more often now (those around the house though) & last but not least, BOTH are about 5 half inches high!